Neverboard Winter Meetup (East Coast)

Neal, Brooks, Isabel... ya'll come to Seattle the same time this happens and we'll show these guys how it's really done.... Winter camping!
:kickass:
omelette19.jpg
:kickass:

Yeah seriously guys, just fuck the US this year and come on up to T.O. to see Anvil and I up north. It'll be my 19th birthday on the 26th of december, so you can witness me pop my toronto bar virginity cherry.

T.O? wtf is that.

I'm in BC buddy, it's just as expensive for me to get to Toronto as it is to most places in the states.

Granted, I'm weird and possibly creepy, but I don't even merit an invite?

I was thinking to myself "if I don't include every single person from the west coast on this post I'm gonna feel the wrath" as I made that reply. Reading between the lines, it would appear Tyler feels left out too.

My post wasn't all that serious to begin with, but if it were and people were into it (are you all absolutely sure you want to camp in the mountains here in the Winter?) I give not a damn who comes along.

Not trying to leave anyone out or anything. I just put down some names that popped into my head as I aimlessly typed that post.

I was thinking to myself "if I don't include every single person from the west coast on this post I'm gonna feel the wrath" as I made that reply. Reading between the lines, it would appear Tyler feels left out too.

My post wasn't all that serious to begin with, but if it were and people were into it (are you all absolutely sure you want to camp in the mountains here in the Winter?) I give not a damn who comes along.

Not trying to leave anyone out or anything. I just put down some names that popped into my head as I aimlessly typed that post.

Nono, I'm just joking. I'll take any opportunity presented to level self-deprecating humor at myself.