Neverboard Winter Meetup (East Coast)

so what time were you guys thinking we'd meet up, and where? i'm scheduled to work until about 4:30 but i talked to my supervisor and she said if she couldn't take me off that day, she'd see if i could leave a few hours early. plans?!?

Well, if we're gonna go to the aquarium we should meet no later than 3:30, as it closes at 5:00 on Saturdays. Dooo weeeeeee want to do theeeeee aquarium?

Whats ze plan/ time frame for everybody?
I have to be somewhere during the day, will try to make Baltimore by afternoon/ evening.
After the aquarium, what is everyone thinking? some seasonal ales somewhere? dinner?

I wanted to get drunk before the aquarium, but that's too early. We should eat dinner somewhere though. Karen you're bringing Danny right? RIGHT???

Nah I can't drink during the day. There's no such thing as a next day hangover for me, it starts a few hours after consumption.

Ok I'm just making this up off the top of my head. Let's meet at the Gallery or whatever that mall is called that's in the Inner Harbor. We can meet in the food court at 3:00. Not too early, but early enough that we can hit up the aquarium if we want.