Nevermore fans are the best:)

Fuck the bunch of you., is that inthe bronx accent as well, oh I emm...really scared..

MetalMessiah9999 said:
The COB and Opeth boards are constant ass kissing and you cant talk bad about the band without getting your post deleted or getting banned. Or its the other way around and its constant bashing and criticism of the band. This board doesnt suffer from either problem thats what I like about it.

fixed

Shpongled said:
It's because of me that this place kicks so much ass.
ever since I started posting actually, but you're still the reason.

Voodoo Child said:
Yea, the Opeth forum is really strict about bashing. Plus, there's not really any intelligent or stimulating posts. So I decided to move here!
i did that ages ago my friend...when the Opeth board lost off-topic, it was over....
Neverboard ftw!:headbang:

why goto opeth anyway that group is the fucken shits, they are so lame, i would not even think they are floyd or parsons or anything but shithouse....

rebirth said:
why goto opeth anyway that group is the fucken shits, they are so lame, i would not even think they are floyd or parsons or anything but shithouse....
Repeat with me, op-in-ions! Yea I split that up wrong...

I don't like this board. I prefer the Children of Boredom board where threads are locked as soon as they are about anything other than the awesomeness of CoB or the sexiness of Alexi Laiho. I also enjoy the fact that the members of that board are perfectly objective and open to criticism. And I also greatly enjoy the all-round metal knowledge the people of the CoB board have. I mean, their metal knowledge isn't strictly limited to CoB and Nightwish. Totally not.

Stormrider1981 said:
I don't like this board. I prefer the Children of Boredom board where threads are locked as soon as they are about anything other than the awesomeness of CoB or the sexiness of Alexi Laiho. I also enjoy the fact that the members of that board are perfectly objective and open to criticism. And I also greatly enjoy the all-round metal knowledge the people of the CoB board have. I mean, their metal knowledge isn't strictly limited to CoB and Nightwish. Totally not.
Waaiit....The..huh...?
:Smokin: :zombie:

Stormrider1981 said:

Slight sarcasm there. :lol: