Nevermore Photos from LA show last night

I want to know...what in the hell is W packing in his pockets. Going camping?

MetalSteph said:
040706_nevermore_0018.jpg

i like how jeff leaned in for the picture :cool:

plus it looks like he's doing part of a solo ( without looking at his guitar), :loco: :worship:

Sanctums said:
Is it just me, or does Jeff keep getting fatter and fatter?

I think he's fairly skinny. He's just got a lil double chin action going on, that's all.

Jeff rocks :headbang:

Okay, to clear things up for people:

- They sold belt buckles at $15, stickers at $1, and these neat black wristbands with the same logo as the stickers & the buckle at $10 for a pair. I bought all three, mwahahaha. The buckle is SEXY. It said on the tag it came with it was licensed by JSR Handling, so I bet JSR Direct will have them soon enough, same with Opeth belt buckles, as those are new as well.

- The setlist was as follows: Final Product, Poison Godmachine, Engines Of Hate, Dead Heart In A Dead World, I Voyager, and Born.

- I don't think Jeff's getting fatter at all, but poor Warrel is uh... I dunno, something is slightly odd about his hair. Going bald? Receeding hair line?

- Their sound last night was on a scale of one to ten, about a nine.

- Van wore a badass black kilt!

Outrun The Scythe said:
Okay, to clear things up for people:

- They sold belt buckles at $15, stickers at $1, and these neat black wristbands with the same logo as the stickers & the buckle at $10 for a pair. I bought all three, mwahahaha. The buckle is SEXY. It said on the tag it came with it was licensed by JSR Handling, so I bet JSR Direct will have them soon enough, same with Opeth belt buckles, as those are new as well.

- The setlist was as follows: Final Product, Poison Godmachine, Engines Of Hate, Dead Heart In A Dead World, I Voyager, and Born.

- I don't think Jeff's getting fatter at all, but poor Warrel is uh... I dunno, something is slightly odd about his hair. Going bald? Receeding hair line?

- Their sound last night was on a scale of one to ten, about a nine.

- Van wore a badass black kilt!

1. Awesome news, can't wait!

2. woo

3. :oops:

4. :kickass:

5. mmmkilt