Nevermore Tour May 16th Recap!!

im glad you all liked em'!

it was hard to take the pictures of jeff doing his solo's because i had to watch in awe at his playing. He was really close to me as you can tell by the pictures, i didnt have to zoom in.

The guy from In Flames loved to show off, he would kneel down right infront of me and basically riff right in my face, lol.

Will Bozarth said:
and by riff you mean fellate men, right?

:lol:

Next time i'm seeing nevermore live i will take better pictures than you. it is on:headbang:
Nice pictures. And as i can see you had fun at the show. I'm so pissed i didn't have money on me at the nevermore gig (well i had 5$:lol: ) so i could have bought some shirts, dreaming neon black and some other stuff. Next time i'm going i'm going to take more pictures

Awesome pictures Steve! You got some really great Jeff and Warrel shots! Last august mine mostly all came out with people's heads in them... but I may have taken a fist trying to get to the front :) People looked pretty damn serious about staking off territory... and I got to the front at SlipKnot! LOL. Again, awesome pics!!! I'm so glad you got to see them.

Gina

i was supprised the pictures came out how they did, i was getting smashed and moved around and pushed so much

lordofthesewers, you got infront of slipknot? thats a tough crowd man, i heard slipknot has some crazy ass shows and fans

Liverslapper said:
lordofthesewers, you got infront of slipknot? thats a tough crowd man, i heard slipknot has some crazy ass shows and fans

actually that was me, Ginamarina, who, at the age of 35, moshed to the front of last year's SlipKnot concert, proving to herself that she hadn't lost it all to old age. :) What a trip it was. The energy was amazing, I was stoked for days after that show.

Poor Eric, he was worried. He lost me soon after Shadows Fall was done and the show started. He was watching high school kids being dragged out of there half dead, and I was being squished up beyond the mosh pit with my new front-row friends totally headbanging. I remember at one point I put my head back to get some fresh air, and when I tried to put my head forward, my hair was stuck between me and the guy behind me - lol - I had to pull myself back up by my own hair :) It was awesome :) There's nothing like the crowd moving you around and you realizing that your feet are not touching the floor! :)

and as my mother would say "and you thought that was FUN???" hehe.

Like I said, I was stoked for days on the energy of that crowd. Music is like religion to me - the power and energy are amazing things. I have it blogged on myspace somewhere, the two best days of 2005 tied. Meeting Nevermore and the SlipKnot concert. www.myspace.com/limetwist

ms. anthrope said:
Slapper of Livers: You really got UP-CLOSE-AND-PERSONAL! :lol:

lmao! yesh.

i was thinking about un-tieing Warrels shoe at the concert, same with Anders. it was very very tempting, and when Dead Heart started, i was the
1st one to pull out my lighter, and Warrell just chuckled and shook his head, then Van told the rest of the crowd to get theirs out and start waving them

:headbang:

Liverslapper said:
lmao! yesh.

i was thinking about un-tieing Warrels shoe at the concert, same with Anders. it was very very tempting, and when Dead Heart started, i was the
1st one to pull out my lighter, and Warrell just chuckled and shook his head, then Van told the rest of the crowd to get theirs out and start waving them

:headbang:
and then start smoking when the fast part kicks in:lol:
btw folkfest is coming up in seattle. tam-tam:kickass: :Smokin: