Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

Hey look , yeah now I can be involved. Can I go against the grain and say Iced Earth just to cause an arguement??????

I love Dreaming neon BLack and the song the River Dragon.

But I love Burnt Offerings and Dantes Inferno gives me a hardon, Something wicked this way comes rocks ass, Angels holocaust and the Path I chose are favs. I love Attila and The reckoning.
Im not saying Iced are better because technically speaking I think NEvermore are far superior but I have more Iced Earth stuff.

Wolftribe said:
oh, you suck neal... :err:
Use this please.
strangepistol12808wr.jpg

:tickled:

Snake Eyes by far(and he has done it multiple times). I'm suprised you actually said something agreeable that didn't have anything to do with pr0n for once....

Hey we all have our moments. Ive heard they are making a live action GI JOE movie. Im scared. I think I have the old cartoon movie on tape somewhere, Im going to watch it. They had it at Walmart for 6 bucks and the transformers movie.

Did Snake eyes ever kill Storm shaodw I know they made a Venom vs Valor movie with them but I didnt see it?? Sorry I still watch Gi joe.

EDIT. I found it, see you guys latter. Cobra COBRAAAA Cobra, the most annoying opening song ever. It rocks. :kickass: