Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

Yeah, they're pretty good power metal then but after that wet fart of "The Dark Saga" things just got ugly. I mean, even the fact that the album was a concept album about Spawn couldn't save it. A Question of Heaven is still pretty cool though. fuck the rest.

I still like Iced earth. Burnt Offerings is by far my favorite though. Never listened to DARK SAGA. I still like SWTWC alot. I like Tim Owens voice so i enjoyed the new one, I personally could care less about Jons politics. I dont pay atenion to politics nor care either way. Stormrider was great too.

metalskater7 said:
Demons and Wizards are coming out with a new album soon.

Finally, Im waiting to see if they can top FIddler on the green.

On a side note does anybody elese feel likemost of the other boards are a little to sensitive?? Say the wrong thing and everyone jumps on your ass. People need to chill out a little and not take everything so literal. Am i wrong?? Has anybody else seen this kind of pattern?

NicodemiX said:
I'd take D&W over ANY of IE's post-Burnt Offerings Material.

Fiddler on the green . Nuff said.

The coming Curse was cool, wolf and damien were cool too. I liked Glorious Burden. I really liked Christys drumming on the reckoning , not fancy or flashy just nice driving double bass and ride cymbal work.

WHat would you guys do if Warrel colaberated with John??

To say Heart collector is the best ballad ever is kind of vain dont you think? Out of all the ballads ever recorded.

The first D&W album had too many soft songs IMO. I hope Schaffer will decide to write good stuff again and stop trying to please more maintstream audience.

On a side note does anybody elese feel likemost of the other boards are a little to sensitive?? Say the wrong thing and everyone jumps on your ass. People need to chill out a little and not take everything so literal. Am i wrong?? Has anybody else seen this kind of pattern?[/QUOTE]

I have noticed that if by "other boards" you mean the entire internet. And going back to the discussion of Heart Collector (because I don't come enough to bother to stick to responding to recent posts) (yes I love parentheses), I think as far superior as Nevermore is, A Question of Heaven wins out for best wimpy power metal ballad.