Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

TrueBeliever said:
On a side note does anybody elese feel likemost of the other boards are a little to sensitive?? Say the wrong thing and everyone jumps on your ass. People need to chill out a little and not take everything so literal. Am i wrong?? Has anybody else seen this kind of pattern?

I have noticed that if by "other boards" you mean the entire internet. And going back to the discussion of Heart Collector (because I don't come enough to bother to stick to responding to recent posts) (yes I love parentheses), I think as far superior as Nevermore is, A Question of Heaven wins out for best wimpy power metal ballad.[/QUOTE]

It's not only here... every little "click" on UM is oversensitive....

neal said:
almost as much as CAPSMAN.

Hey now that was low. :tickled: I know when to laugh at myself though. .....................................Bastard.

Question of heaven rocks.

At least you guys noticed the other boards I.E. internet are a little too sensitive.

well, awhile ago i was gonna make a thread about your poor quoting skills, but never got around to it. oh well. i do still think its pretty funny that almost all of your quotes are messed up heh. it doesnt really matter, its just funny.

neal said:
well, awhile ago i was gonna make a thread about your poor quoting skills, but never got around to it. oh well. i do still think its pretty funny that almost all of your quotes are messed up heh. it doesnt really matter, its just funny.

Thats its, your fired.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
You're out of your element. Im so sicking my army of rabid cats after you. They have huge claws and sharp point teeth and they can leap. Look at the bones. :D

That sounds a lot like the movie "Stray".