Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

Betty said:
Ha Ha. What are you afraid of weiner dogs? it's not like the dog is going to be able to hurt you.

ehhhh * hides under pillow* they scare me. They have little pointy teeth. I guess I could just pick it up and punt it across the yard. :D I mean uhhhh........ NO.

Betty said:
Hmm..... What an interesting concept. I wonder if you might be able to take care of a little problem at my house.

Is it sexual like or do you mean the dog??? :err:
Im just joking. Dont worry the only time I would ever punt fritz is if he bite me hard. Again.

This board needs some completely random malicious flames to liven it up.

Everyone look at DSM's picture of himself with his band in his signature. Note how he is so cleverly trying to hide his BC Rich guitar tattoo on his right arm... haha... BC Rich guitar tattoo... you fool.

Iced Earth-Night of The Stormrider is easily one of the best metal albums. The problem that's their only amazing disk. The s/t was ruined by the vocals, Horror Show is actually a good disk. Nevermore by a long shot, they have been solid for their entire carrer. Even if EOR was a step down from Deadheart the future of Nevermore seems a lot more promising than Iced Earth's. 'The Godless Endevor' will shit on Enemies of Reality.

MajestikMøøse said:
there are mp3 rips floating around.
then i shall open soulseek and become as this man:
Pirate%20show%20sword.jpeg

Now playing...Carved in Stone - Jeg Lagde Meg Sa Silde

Swawa is the best woman musician in the viking music scene...

No posts in this thread for over a month? As this thread represents(ed) the malevolence of this forum, apparently you're all propitious pussies.

Um, its me. And this is the first thread I posted in in this forum. So I have a special bond with it (despite the fact that those first posts consisted of a 3-page flame war between ledmag/neal and I).