Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

Originally posted by Black Winter Day
dead, hot, and ready, my friend

I have that cd, along with the rest of witchery and satanic slaughter.

Goo sstuff.

The jizz in the eye thing............HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Its damn good, Their best one. its awsome man, you need this one. The riffs are bigger, the leads are better, the vox is better, drums etc. Go fast and youll ge tth eone with 2 extra songs, its still available.

I rememebr hearing about that cd going for 30 dollars. As an import. I heard it was going for between 50 and 100 on ebeay back then.

I have soem of their stuff on samplers, but i own non of their cd's or tapes. I never have. Power metal isnt my fav. I go for, Jag Pnz, IE some , BG, some, WOlf, and i can name a bunch more.

Im listening to paradise lost right now As i die live.

Thats a good deal.

no, i have only that one song. Got it from OZ. A whole cd full of mp3's. I like it though.

I have so much stuff, i cant keep up with it sometimes. I need to go in search of some of these bands i have on cdr and mp3

AHH THE TEACHER, YES, YES THAT IS SO GOOD.

haha, my caps button, i just mailed someone hahahah.

One of my old renters was going to loan me some of that stuff, then we had a thing, he was trin to skin me on cash you see, and i booted him, and never got hear them. Arent they rappy or something?

"Ledmag and Neal are a couple of cockwinders."

muthafuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! i see that you are the philosopher. remember that death song 'the philosopher'? ya know what its about? chuck is like 'dont preech to me fucknuts, cuz you dont know your own sexuality!' thast right muthabitch! you like to fuck little boys and shit! you are sick man. sick.
-neal

and no kmfdm isnt rap! its industial fool. they are my favorite non metal band probably. download DIY or Sturm and Drang. they kick ass.
-neal

Originally posted by ledmag

If you knew whats in my head......then your not tellin the truth.

1) I like ICED EARTH
2)I posted it here not cuase i like NEVR better, its cause this is my 2nd fav forum

3)Its my oppinion, so, yes, i do nknow what im talkin about

4) I dont give a HAIRY rats ASS if you agree or not. As a matter of fact, you and your whole fucking family could DIE, and it would not bother me at all

5)And yeah, I have already gotten my way.....ppl ahve replied ...so FUCK YOU

7)Im glad Im not woorth your time..cause your a nut nose man..and i dont want to waste any more of my time on you.

BTW.I have a question...does Jon pay you to be his body guard? DO you give Jon slow jacks? DO you gurgle when Jon drools in your mouth?

more memories!

Originally posted by Black Winter Day
dammit, fuck being subtle!

there's nothing subtle about wanking! when the jizz shoots out, it isn't with grace and ease and SUBTLETY! it is quick, messy, and invigorating, a message of blatant rapid-fire with no remorse or the curse of second-guessing. when i say masturbation rules, i say it with as much depth as possible, in an attempt to recreate the scene of hand-on-dick bonding and subsequent ejaculation - with the least subtlety as possible.

look into it next time, bitch

did i really say that?