NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

^^Nah it was the EMGs and Gainboosters that made it muddy but yes...maybe his stuff would need some servicing or something:lol:

that one was good Joonas,:lol: btw,what has alexi done with the gainboosters now that he has switched to active pups??remove them and leave a hole in the guitar?

Yeah and he has got some new guitars of what ive seen. A new Sawtooth ESP WITHOUT his signature on the headstock. Not long ago i also noticed that he has got one that is black with yellow PINSTRIPES...thats right...not bevels. And in the others i guess he just left a hole in or sold them or somethin which i doubt. Or then he will keep them as that.

EDIT: For pics on the yellow pinstriped one check the studio diary pics.

^^I believe it was in tuska pictures thread ill try to find it. Oh yes totally forgot about hte limited edition finland thingy! Fuck. Its gotta be taht one! Yeah ill try to find the tuska pic today or tomorrow :)

Yes, its the Finland model.

About the black/white pinstripe:

I believe this is the new model, Empty hole, SD blackout, Signature on headstock.
KMBL1434.jpg

And this is the old model, With gainbooster (i assume), HZ4, and without signature:
ChildrenOfBodom_woa1.JPG

That black guitar with yellow pinstripes isn't the MMV, cause the MMV has different pinstripes and black tremolo and arrowhead inlays.. so wich ''limited edition'' guitar is this?

''single will be released at the end of february or beginning of april''
if it was early april, to me it wouldn't make much sense as the album will be released on the 7th of April, so it better be february or march :lol:

To clear up the discussion about the "limited edition" guitar, its the Alexi Laiho FIN model, it was on Scythes of Bodom at the time of the Swedish Metal EXPO that Roope and Alexi went to.. only 10 were produced.. Alexi Laiho Guitar Special on Scythes of Bodom(scrool down abit:p)

@arvoitus:so he really has got a new model from ESP?so he is keeping untouched the old ones w/gainboosters and HZ's?

@HC Joscha:it's not the MMV,it's a limited edition ESP like the sawtooth but with yelow pinstripes,sawtooth inlays and inalys only until 12th fret.golden hardware.look it up at COB's studio diary photos.

i heard that there was going to be like 3 cover songs. Im sorry to say that other than that somebodys watching me cover, that i heard on someones myspace, bodom is way better when they play there own stuff