NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

According to Soundi 11/2007 magazine that came out today (their reporter visited Petrax):

4 covers that COB recorded are:
Suicidal Tendencies - War Inside My Head
CCR - Lookin' out my back door
Kenny Rogers - Just Dropped In
Stan Jones - Ghost Rides in the Sky

Tie my rope has been re recorded because in the Viva La Band version guitars sounded awful.

There will be 9 songs at the album and album name is Blood Drunk.

They will be doing Gigatour at the spring in USA and 2 summer festival gigs in Finland in the beginning of the summer.

According to Soundi 11/2007 magazine that came out today (their reporter visited Petrax):

4 covers that COB recorded are:
Suicidal Tendencies - War Inside My Head
CCR - Lookin' out my back door
Kenny Rogers - Just Dropped In
Stan Jones - Ghost Rides in the Sky

Tie my rope has been re recorded because in the Viva La Band version guitars sounded awful.

There will be 9 songs at the album and album name is Blood Drunk.

They will be doing Gigatour at the spring in USA and 2 summer festival gigs in Finland in the beginning of the summer.

Wtf??? WOHOO!!

Blood Drunk

What a fucking weird album title. Is this a joke? I checked the Soundi mag just an hour ago and it didn't seem to have anything about COB.. I'm going to check it once I leave work.

I'm actually not stunned about the name. It's not bad, but it's not great. Sounds almost like a lame joke for something that I'm supposed to Worship.

9 songs..

I do not believe that the album name will be Blood Drunk. I think it is the project name, temporarly(read: i really, really hope it's a project name)

It's not cuz their project names are Finnish. It would be Räkäkännissä which it isn't. I just hoped they'd come up with some mythical shit this time and quit the drunk party fuck around thing.

being drunk and partying and fucking around is a part of who COB is!
there's no taking that away.

I just feel let down, I expected something more exciting.

So this album deals with alcoholism.

Of course you always listen to COB when you're blood drunk, so that makes sense. Plus it's a very critical real life issue, especially in Finland.. And thinking about the song names, the title/theme adds some depth to it.. Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back could imply to starting a lash and suffering and getting out of it..

it would've been cooler if they covered trip at the brain by suicidal tendencies or something, that'd be wicked. also as of right now i think thats a terrible album name, hopefully it'll grow on me once i hear the music and such.

more like a child waitin for christmas 2 get his first esp <3 i guess the titel is a'right. in comparison to the others it's just smth new, but i think it pretty hits CoBs style, so theres no prob with it. and if this album handles alcohol and partying i would love buyin it even more :D

They decided to name it simply just so I could't speculate about it :erk:

But I think that names makes the song titles and the music interesting.

Wow, great info, the name is just weird and sounds like a punk record or something, not too bad though. Nice to hear that they will re record TMR:cool:

Just bought the mag.

I can't believe they let some fucking n00b in the studio. Unfuckingbelievable. This is what he had to say about the songs:

"The band's own songs do not have names yet, because the lyrics are not fully completed. But that doesn't stop them rocking. Especially the first completed song Eka as well as the supposedly-first of two singles/singles to be published (translation purpose unclear) Trioli and the harsh Trabant sound just cool. Altough for example the fiery Pekingin kasvis is not bad."

So Trioli will most likely be the single. But the reporter says TWO singles. That leaves unclear if Tie My Rope was the first one or if they're gonna put out 2 others before the album comes out! I think the reporter is just way out.

So if Zarok wanna put something up well here is.

Blooddrunk....hmm, not quite what I expected...though I didnt really expect anything but still. Have to admit that it will take a while before I get used to the name. It sounds a lil bit like COB and on the other hand, it doesnt sound liek COB at all... Well, anyway, now Im really waiting for the new album to be released

This just came in.

Studio diary said:
November 14th

Hello!!!

Last week in studio, Alexi has been doing vocals with Peter Tägtgren this week. Janne will finish his stuff now also, and by the end of the week everything should be fine. We will start mixing and mastering right away.

We did 9 tracks, including a new version of Tie My Rope, plus 4 coversongs. We will post the different formats as soon as these are confirmed with the different release dates. The actual album itself will contain 9 COB tracks.

The album will be called Blooddrunk.

Henkka

Blooddrunk??:OMG:I don´t know why, but I like it. :headbang:I can´t wait for explanation of this title!!!I hope that Alexi haven´t hurt himself this time:lol::lol: