NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

At first I didn't know what to think of the title but now I like it more and more. I guess only Joonas, Shadeg and me really understand it the way it's meant after we analyzed it.

By the way, after knowing that the album got such a title, it seems that the album cover might be red again? At least blue wouldn't fit to the name.

unless they are royal LOL.

But really, the songnames i've read so far could suggest its total cockrock :lol: Then pink would be fitting :p

It's a cool title, not that it matters, as long as the album sounds cool! There are alot of new cool albums comming out around the same time, t'will be awesome.

I don't think it has to do with being drunk from alcohol, tbh.

I see it more as being drunk with the blood of the victims of Lake Bodom

about the title I liked it from the first moment,and I agree with Nikki,because even though we know that being drunk and partying is an important part of COB,they somehow give it a break when recording and also they're not known for making funny titles or lyrics(ok,I'm the first one who laughs when I see that Alexi's live singing is 75% yau yau and 25% lyrics,but the actual lyrics on the album are not usually punkish,for that Alexi has Kyláhullut).and I must admit that with this simple relation Nikki established it kinda fits thousand times more with the other titles,because it still goes over the reaper-lake bodom-death thing.

I don't think it has to do with being drunk from alcohol, tbh.

I see it more as being drunk with the blood of the victims of Lake Bodom

I was under the impression being blood drunk was being in an alcohol-induced rage. Not that I've ever heard anyone use the term personally

At first I didn't know what to think of the title but now I like it more and more. I guess only Joonas, Shadeg and me really understand it the way it's meant after we analyzed it.

By the way, after knowing that the album got such a title, it seems that the album cover might be red again? At least blue wouldn't fit to the name.

I'm not sure if it's this board or the heroine, because something is definitely fucked up with you people :p

WILL YOU STOP THIS SHIT FOR FUCK SAKE GOD DAMN IT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i lol'd hard :p

i could jsut imagine mitch senselessly irate and foaming at the mouth :p

BLOODDRUNK?

Seriously, it is only getting worse :erk:

+1

My first reaction was :facepalm: but actually, if it's related to Bodom...

As I don't remember who said, it can be related to being drunk with Bodom's blood victims that drives you in an insane rage (as the expression "being blood drunk").

But, Bloodrunk would fit better than Blood Drunk or Blooddrunk, that double Ds play with my nerves.