NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I think the album's title is quite lame, myself. But whatever... I'll wait until the album's released before I judge.

I wonder if it is related that Alexi is singing with Peter Tagtgren from Hypcrisy and Hypocrisy has a song on their new album called blooddrenched. I don't really find it to be that great of a name though. I suppose it could have been worse though.

I think its a fucking kickass name! If it means drunk and insane off the victims of Lake Bodom, thats fucking cool, and if its like an alcohol induced rage or something, then that is also kickass!

Bloodrunk!????? On the good side, that is wayyyyy differnt from everything else and much more creative than AYDY. It's even better than the HCDR name. On the bad side, death metal, melodic death souding album? no way! It has to be an album in btween HCDR and FTR with some aydy! Plus, i bet alexi was drunk as hell trying to sing but i know lyrics won't dissapoint!

now what do you think joonahs?

Why do you say that? Bloodrunk sounds like a raw, hardcore-ish sounding name that's a bit cheesy. Then again, it could have guitars like pyrexia or arch enemy and keys like the nordic gods.

I prefer BloodKrunk.

Why can't Bodom incorporate the reaper, lake bodom, scythes, or anything death metal into the title? Scythes of Bodom even would work for a title :lol: Not very creative but better than Blooddrunk.

I prefer BloodKrunk.

Why can't Bodom incorporate the reaper, lake bodom, scythes, or anything death metal into the title? Scythes of Bodom even would work for a title :lol: Not very creative but better than Blooddrunk.

They would of course need to get lil john on a song if the album was called Bloodkrunk,Scythes of bodom sounds alot better than Blooddrunk and that sux as well.

No offence but I think Zarok, Shadeg and myself are the most hardcore fans around.

Out of subject, I stick to Violet, I think it's a color of violence :p

I was under the impression being blood drunk was being in an alcohol-induced rage. Not that I've ever heard anyone use the term personally

Yes pretty much but not necessarily alcohol-induced.. that's why I said it has maybe like 1/3 to do with alcohol which is what made Mitch go :zombie: