NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Do you think its connected maybe that the album title is Blooddrunk and they are singing with the singer from Hypocrisy? Hypcrisy's new album has a song called Blooddrenched. Maybe he suggested it or something or maybe they were looking at his album and thought it sounded cool.

Alexi said recently in Revolver magazine that he "plunged into an alcohol stupour" for several months after the
AYDY tour, and that when he started writing again for the new album he was "in a really aggressive mood". Both
of these seem to tie in with the title "Blooddrunk", and he often says his writing is inspired by anger or aggression.
Anyway, I like "Blooddrunk" and I can't wait to hear what CoB have got for us this time.

I'm excited to see what they did with Tie My Rope..I think the song has potential but the muddy guitar sound really brought it down. The FTR version of Hate Me! was a vast improvement over the single version imo...so we'll see

I'm excited to see what they did with Tie My Rope..I think the song has potential but the muddy guitar sound really brought it down. The FTR version of Hate Me! was a vast improvement over the single version imo...so we'll see

IMO Hate me!(single)>Album edition.

Hmz..Blooddrunk..I don't know why, but I had expected a type of name like this..ofcourse not anything with 'blood' or 'drunk', but you know what I mean =P

I'm exited to hear the new album, even though we need to wait a loooong time before we can. Until then, I am not going to judge it. But the title is alright..I guess it suits the album.

Nerve said:
Question : does anybody already posted the names of the cover songs, or not ?

According to Soundi 11/2007 magazine that came out today (their reporter visited Petrax):

4 covers that COB recorded are:
Suicidal Tendencies - War Inside My Head
CCR - Lookin' out my back door
Kenny Rogers - Just Dropped In
Stan Jones - Ghost Rides in the Sky

Tie my rope has been re recorded because in the Viva La Band version guitars sounded awful.

There will be 9 songs at the album and album name is Blood Drunk.

They will be doing Gigatour at the spring in USA and 2 summer festival gigs in Finland in the beginning of the summer.

I found originals on youtube and to be honest, I didn´t expect this type of songs...

Well some people do have a life, and they don't need to post every fucking thing that comes up in their screwed up little heads
calm down? I was talking about my satisfaction with the band lately. We cannot give opinions here?
sorry for the mis-interpretation i should have quoted but i put two arrows meaning two posts up so it was actually aimed at confusion

I found originals on youtube and to be honest, I didn´t expect this type of songs...

Yeah, I just downloaded them and I must say, I'm actually quite looking forward to hearing them all Bodomised.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
No offence but I think Zarok, Shadeg and myself are the most hardcore fans around.

:lol: Oh dear. :lol:

I like all these songs to begin with so I can't wait to hear them "Bodomised" as warheart said..especially ghost riders in the sky