NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

While I am not a huge fan of it, it's far from pathetic. You don't like it, don't listen to it when it comes out... till then stop bitching. :)

You can give opinions, but no one really gives a shit if you're just gonna complain. We all know it isn't a very creative or poetic name (at least on the surface, might have a deeper meaning to Alexi and the guys) but that has no bearing at all on the songs or how great this album will be. I have faith in COB, they have never let me down in the past, I loved AYDY, and I can't wait for this new album.

sorry but i've been listening* the band since Hatebreeder, so I know my feeling about the thing.

gl and enjoy another AYDY.

I found originals on youtube and to be honest, I didn´t expect this type of songs...

nor did I and I don't think many people on the board.well,suicidal tendencies one is not that strange as alexi is huge fan and that,but the others I was like WTF when I first read them.especially because CCR is a band my father happens to like so I've been listening to songs by them (also to the one they're covering) many many yers in family trips,:lol:,so it's gonna be kinda funy to hear it as Bodom have decided to make it

Just like last time, Alexi got his inspiration to writing by events that occurred to him around the time he was working on new material. He already explained he was on a lash and on aggressive mood, which results in the new songs being faster and more brutal.

"I was so tired of everything and everybody," he said. "I was just like, 'Fuck this, I'm going to get drunk."

"I was in a really aggressive mood, so I think the songs are thrashier and faster than the ones on 'Are You Dead Yet?'" Laiho added. "It's a faster album, but some of it is more progressive. You'll just have to hear it."

Very,Very true indeed.:headbang:Most,if not all of AYDY was written after
Alexi broke his arm back in December 2004.It might have caused him to slow it down a little bit for Are You Dead Yet.I firmly believe he wasn't at 100 percent while writting AYDY.

But kudos to you for pointing that out man. :kickass:.If breaking his arm caused him to slow the pace down,then drinking more alchohol might cause him to speed it back up.

You just strengthend my hopes for the new album dude. I couldn't of figured that out by myself.:headbang:

I think everyone should apologize for talkin shit about Joonas:) because he just made a really good point about Alexi's writting style.How the current situations around him affect how the current album he writes will sound.

You are truly stupid if you believe Joonas ever has a good point. And you are also dimwitted if you believe alcohol makes for good music. Rethink before posting "I couldn't of figured that out by myself". He is not the goddamn savior of the CoB forum. Doesn't matter anyways because you are musically inept. And yes, I'm drunk so piss off!

:kickass: LMMFAO :kickass: Angry drunk ehhh? It does make sense.Drinkin speeds shit up alot,If you drink you should know this. I definetly know my fair share of metal my friend.I never said better music,i said faster album basically

Trying playing guitar drunk cockhead, doesn't work very well. Only thing drinking speeds up is the rotation of the room, and that is all.

^Altitudes, we're talking about psychological influences. You can't deny them. This new album plus AYDY are both theme-wise based on issues that Alexi was going thru around the time he was designing the songs. It's his own therapy.

Actually when you think about some earlier songs, many were influenced by the deep depression Alexi had back then (like Mask Of Sanity, Everytime I Die..) Even some were related to his love life (Bed of Razors)..

Btw the best psychitrist for a Finnish man is a bottle of Koskenkorva :)

^Altitudes, we're talking about psychological influences. You can't deny them. This new album plus AYDY are both theme-wise based on issues that Alexi was going thru around the time he was designing the songs. It's his own therapy.

Actually when you think about some earlier songs, many were influenced by the deep depression Alexi had back then (like Mask Of Sanity, Everytime I Die..) Even some were related to his love life (Bed of Razors)..

Btw the best psychitrist for a Finnish man is a bottle of Koskenkorva :)

Plus 1000

Downfall and Towards Dead End are also based on deep depression.Kissing The Shadows is also based on his love life.Lil Bloodred Ridin Hood is based on hatred for a woman or falling in love in general,as for Needled 24/7

Trying playing guitar drunk cockhead, doesn't work very well. Only thing drinking speeds up is the rotation of the room, and that is all.

Thats not the fucking point.If Alexi has been drunk more often whilst writting the new album,then some of that intensity will spill over into the writting process.Thus making a faster album.As opposed to breaking an arm and being restricted to boredom for 2 months like he was before he wrote AYDY.

^Yes! And for example even a very old song Touch Like Angel Of Death is about the feeling when you don't know whether to fuck or kill your girlfriend. I know that feeling :D

Wooho, man of the hour! Riddle me this Joonas, will there be a song title relating to the bands gay sex life? And back to the broken arm = slower song and alcohol = faster song does not hold true. Broken arm equals less time from playing guitar and more alcohol equals more detuned shitty Are You Dead Yet for drinking/depressed shit music. Or in this case BLOODDRUNK!!!

6pounder is about ma nut sack, so wut?

Joonas, kill yourself. I mean that sincerely.