NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

We all like metal music for fucks sake,so why is there a need to argue over little things.I dont get it.Why dont we talk shit to the ghetto kids who listen to crank dat soulja boi 80 times a day?

It's weird yeah. It's just our nature or something. But you're right, I'd love to gang up to bash rappers :lol: I mean it seriously pisses me off when someone says my boyfriend is ok but he sucks because he listens to that growling kinda music :erk: This happened yesterday when a colleque was talking about my pal..

It's weird yeah. It's just our nature or something. But you're right, I'd love to gang up to bash rappers :lol: I mean it seriously pisses me off when someone says my boyfriend is ok but he sucks because he listens to that growling kinda music :erk: This happened yesterday when a colleque was talking about my pal..

I think its because we know there inferior humans,lmao. We all should get together,get drunk and raise hell up in N town.While blasting "Unleash Hell" by Norther!That is pretty fuckin gay considering metal has probably the most in depth lyircs out there.No one else but Metalheads care to look into what a band is singing about.And thats what keeps Metal alive.

I DEMAND BLOODDRUNKS ALBUM ART AND TRACKLISTING!!!

I think there are only 4 song titles left to know anymore. But I'm very anxious about them and to see the order they're put in. They're not hiding, they can't afford to at this point because of the wait.. (they'll let us know once they come up with the remaining names) the album was originally meant to come out NOW.. so my oxygen is sort of running out.. I hope they come out with some kickass art that's cool on the stage as well.. maybe it will feature Roy doing some brutal perversion shit :lol:

I think its because we know there inferior humans,lmao. We all should get together,get drunk and raise hell up in N town.While blasting "Unleash Hell" by Norther!That is pretty fuckin gay considering metal has probably the most in depth lyircs out there.No one else but Metalheads care to look into what a band is singing about.And thats what keeps Metal alive.

:lol: Some years ago me and a friend were smashed and run across a local party side at a rivershore with my ghettoblaster playing Bodom Beach Terror and squeezed every chick's ass that came on the way :lol: These are the top moments and there's plenty more..

Lmao,

Yeah i know,its just frustrating waiting and waiting,it gets to ya.Alexi didn't have all the lyrics completed so thats why the whole tracklist wasn't comfired at once.

:lol: Some years ago me and a friend were smashed and run across a local party side at a rivershore with my ghettoblaster playing Bodom Beach Terror and squeezed every chick's ass that came on the way :lol: These are the top moments and there's plenty more..

Lmao,niceness,Bodom Beach Terror+Booty grabbing+wasted= too many great thing at once for a mortal to control

I dont have many metal friends sadly:cry:

Yea.. it's been a year now since they started working on it.. half a year still to go.. I've been pretty restless lately but it's easier now that we're closing in and finally getting something and it comforts my heart to know the album is now finished and even if the band dies, it will be released..

Yeah,it'll be releashed before we know it.At least i had Dark Tranquillitys-"Fiction" and Sonata Arctica's-"Unia" this year.Wintersuns new album is due out next year as well as Northers and Kalmahs so there alot to look forward too.

I know man,i quess Come Clarity had a little bit of life in it,but there newest song is pathetic.I cant believe the can write an album like "The Jester Race" and then "Soundtrack to your escape",i dont get it

No seriously I got nothing against you both and don't follow the general "bashing Joonas" thing but your last personal chatting posts were shit. Bang up against people? Metalheads are the only one who cares for lyrics? Squeezing girl's ass? I mean come on...

No seriously I got nothing against you both and don't follow the general "bashing Joonas" thing but your last personal chatting posts were shit. Bang up against people? Metalheads are the only one who cares for lyrics? Squeezing girl's ass? I mean come on...

Ok,

1st off -i said Ghetto kids,not just anybody on the street
2nd-I said metalheads are the only ones who care about what a metal band says in there lyrics,not lyrics in general

Sometimes people tell me "listen to this rap song!!" and I'm like well ok this time.. then I'm like Well, what? "Listen to what he says!" But I just can't. There no point in that shit.

holy fuck!!! cant fuckin w8....please COB this time release the record in India...none of the COB records have been released in india so i'll have to download the album illegally again

The album title is awesome, it sounds very aggressive with a kickass cock'n roll touch.

And please stop talking about the 80s styled unity of metalheads against the rest of the world.

Yup. Alcohol is an essential element in extreme metal music in general. When there's violence, party, chicks, drugs, gangfight what the fuck, alcohol is always there :lol:

It's mysterious because you get drunk, it makes you braver and more sensitive to surfacing emotions.

No that's just a retarded immature stereotype.