NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Wooho, man of the hour! Riddle me this Joonas, will there be a song title relating to the bands gay sex life? And back to the broken arm = slower song and alcohol = faster song does not hold true. Broken arm equals less time from playing guitar and more alcohol equals more detuned shitty Are You Dead Yet for drinking/depressed shit music. Or in this case BLOODDRUNK!!!

6pounder is about ma nut sack, so wut?

I'm really not gonna reply anymore to you

Wooho, man of the hour! Riddle me this Joonas, will there be a song title relating to the bands gay sex life? And back to the broken arm = slower song and alcohol = faster song does not hold true. Broken arm equals less time from playing guitar and more alcohol equals more detuned shitty Are You Dead Yet for drinking/depressed shit music. Or in this case BLOODDRUNK!!!

Dude, no one knows what the new album will sound like.
How the fuck does "more alcohol equals more detuned shitty Are You Dead Yet" make sense?:rolleyes:

I forgot everytime i get wasted i grab a guitar and play "In Your Face":lol:. In fact i just did this yesterday,wtf:erk:

Joonas, kill yourself. I mean that sincerely.

So i quess Alexi and company never drank before AYDY correct? If anything Alexi drank more during the SW and HB days than during the AYDY days or now

You instictively want to write songs about serious events in your life sometimes for "therapy".. girl cheats on you, very big thing, you fall in stairs drunk or over a cartop or whatever and get injured, you get into a big fight and it makes you pissed off.. you start drinking too much and lose control.. It's where you get the energy and theme for writing. If you can't see logic here it's not my problem.

..I definitely can cuz all this happened to me :lol:

I see your logic, it is cock. But that is aside the point, I stated alcohol does not make for good music or musicianship. Leave that to the blues and country players.

This discussion is awesome, thanks for making my day :lol:

on topic: I like album name, it makes me think what songs are about.

Yup. Alcohol is an essential element in extreme metal music in general. When there's violence, party, chicks, drugs, gangfight what the fuck, alcohol is always there :lol:

It's mysterious because you get drunk, it makes you braver and more sensitive to surfacing emotions.

Yup. Alcohol is an essential element in extreme metal music in general. When there's violence, party, chicks, drugs, gangfight what the fuck, alcohol is always there :lol:

It's mysterious because you get drunk, it makes you braver and more sensitive to surfacing emotions.

Hell Yeah,all my personnal problems and despair comes out when im drunk.Drinking basically makes social situations easier.

Haha,its so funny.It seems like Metalheads would rather talk shit about each other than gang up on gangster kids,lmao.We all like metal music for fucks sake,so why is there a need to argue over little things.I dont get it.Why dont we talk shit to the ghetto kids who listen to crank dat soulja boi 80 times a day?