NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I'm concidering intentionally staying away from any COB website for one week, because this wait is getting fucking annoying and I'm starting to feel sick. I feel like a jog jailed in a fucking cage, waiting for someone to toss me a piece of fucking dry bread. I'm seriously concidering this now.

dude why the fuck are you so tense about this band? let them do their thing! take some fuckin chill pills or something.

^It's because my desire for that album has become obsessive and I realize that. I'm already waiting for it like Jesus descending. It's like a wayyyy too long sex foreplay :lol:

Ah damn, you're right. I should go to summer house and get drunk, sauna all night long and metal. Anybody wanna join?

Ah damn, you're right. I should go to summer house and get drunk, sauna all night long and metal. Anybody wanna join?

at this time of the year, you're officially insane o_O

hang on: I'll go for the sauna, but without you and in a nice and warm house (and with some cider :Smokin: )

What? :lol: It's +10 degrees or something.. it doesn't have to be fucking summer all the time.. besides it's fun running in the snow naked..

I already see how this is gonna go. Henkka will next report that they're done with drums, then next they're done with bass I guess and then guitars and keyboards and vocals and Roope went bungee jumping and Alexi broke something and Janne was drunk and naked and then after some time we'll get real news.

Joonas,have you thought of working as tales writer or something?you're not bad at it,keep your imagination fresh and you'll made our waiting for the album more pleasant and funnny,:p:p

i've been trying to hold off reading the studio diary and cobtv so when cobtv part 2 comes out i can watch that and read the diary all in one big session but i can't control the urge! i'm so pumped for this album its ridiculous, i'm really hoping its amazing and different.

Hey Henkka (yeah, I know you won't actually read this, but anyway) just wanted to say thanks for the studio
diary updates - it makes waiting for the album a bit easier (well, no, actually, it doesn't; I'm even more desperate
to hear it now!) but thanx - and keep 'em coming!

Right.. It's cool to know they share the opinion with me that the rhythm guitar sound isn't mean enough in Tie My Rope. I think they should make it sound like the guitar tone in the old Hypocrisy that they've been talking about. Alexi's tone can be more neutral. So drums done.. I wanna know the song names!