NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

don't be a dick, hes being sarcastically funny.

I was not trying to pick on him.I really bursted into laughter while reading that.I mean,I wasn't trying to offend.

btw,do you think that the pretty JMC 800 Kerry King head that appears in one of the photographs is what has got the rythm tone they were seeking?I've read that this head is amazing and gets a really heavy sound,so we can expect string rythm guitars with that head+alexi's and roopes new seymour duncan active pickups.

I was not trying to pick on him.I really bursted into laughter while reading that.I mean,I wasn't trying to offend.

btw,do you think that the pretty JMC 800 Kerry King head that appears in one of the photographs is what has got the rythm tone they were seeking?I've read that this head is amazing and gets a really heavy sound,so we can expect string rythm guitars with that head+alexi's and roopes new seymour duncan active pickups.

...or then they just bypassed the preamp and used it as poweramp :lol:

I'm having a strong feeling that the song nicked "Trabant" will start with an audio of a powerful car igniting :cool: Nice idea anyway. Then fade it into a double-bass attack or something.

I'm having a strong feeling that the song nicked "Trabant" will start with an audio of a powerful car igniting :cool: Nice idea anyway. Then fade it into a double-bass attack or something.

NO MORE SPECULATION! I dont want you to get into a speculation "roll" again:lol: Soon COBHC will according to you get help from aliens for some kickass mixing and jannes keyboard presets...then the queen of england will fund them ith 10000000 euros etc. NOT THAT KINDA SHIT ANYMORE! Hearing me Joonas?:lol:

Hey, just thinking about all these crazy ideas I've had, maybe if none of this happens, I had enough shit to do an own project :) Thinking about it, if I put all of it together I would probably realize how seriously disturbed stuff it is :lol:

Joonas, what the fuck is wrong with you!? All this speculating and shit is based on nothing and the way you say it as if you know everything is fucking annoying.

Hey, just thinking about all these crazy ideas I've had, maybe if none of this happens, I had enough shit to do an own project :) Thinking about it, if I put all of it together I would probably realize how seriously disturbed stuff it is :lol:

You should probably make your own thread in the off-topic forum for your speculation needs. The stuff you say doesn't make any sense, isn't based on anything and is just confusing people and derailing topics. Another alternative would be to just keep it to yourself.

You should probably make your own thread in the off-topic forum for your speculation needs. The stuff you say doesn't make any sense, isn't based on anything and is just confusing people and derailing topics. Another alternative would be to just keep it to yourself.

yeah,it could be good to have all of Joonas crazy ideas put altogether in one thread,so the ones who like reading them got them easier and the ones who don't needn't to read them.come on Joonas,create some thread like ''My last views about COB's new album'',it could be funny:lol::lol::lol:

Just listened to Downfall and Living Dead Beat back-to-back. You can clearly notice how damn "soft" the guitar sound in the AYDY record is, when you listen to it in straight comparison basis. No wonder Alexi's pissed with it. I've always thought the album has very cool riffs but you can't fucking hear them because the guitars are mixed too damn faint. They have no "bite". The mix is concentrated so much in the drum/bass area to make it heavy they forgot to pay attention to the guitar sound or something.. For example in the song Living Dead Beat when Alexi starts to sing, the vocals especially hide the cool guitar riffing that's at the back.

The moment in Tie My Rope before the chorus with the keys at the back, it's cool because of the guitar strikes, the sound just in itself is cool. But they aren't satisfied with it on the early mix (this isn't speculation, read the diary) and will make it even better.

^^you used wrong terms...and it wasnt rly the mixing(well that too but). His guitars just had a plain shit and muddy tone. Nothing more. His SD pups seem to give him more solid and ballsier tone tho.

Sounds very familiar of all concerts were there is a car on the stage.

I really think they add (and decide to add) those extra sound effect later when they are finished recording and certainly not when they are in writing mode.

^^you used wrong terms...and it wasnt rly the mixing(well that too but). His guitars just had a plain shit and muddy tone. Nothing more. His SD pups seem to give him more solid and ballsier tone tho.

Yea he said his guitars have been out of high end for last 3 years and his rack is tired of touring so to speak, but that they will find a clitch to get it right for the studio recording.