NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I can respect this guy's opinion on hating the album.

But where he fails, is when he tried to factually prove that the album sucks.
If he's going to continue to say shit like that, I'd kindly advise him to get bent, and get the fuck out.

I actually considered entering some In Flames forum just to tell their new albums sucks, but well. He did it for Bodom, even tho their new album has some sick songs on it. I just mean maybe a person with opinions like this should listen to something else.

The normally docile you turns savage! Lol, seriously though, why come onto a forum merely to spout shite that is not true- any serious musician has liked their latest outings, this piece of shit obviously fails to realise that AYDY? was pretty similar sounding to HCDR, yet that did not get a mention - stop jumping on the "I hate Bodom's new sound" bandwagon and do yourself and every one here a favour and.. GTFO!

TIM! GTFO!

You fucking suck up to all the "old ones" i would find some exampels, but i'm too drunk!

Everybody shut the fuck up!

There will ALWAYS be people who prefer the older albums to the new ones because (here's the simple fact) BODOM CHANGED STYLE.

This conversation is just turning into an immature shitstorm of faggots arguing against faggots, for example this prick:

TIM! GTFO!

You fucking suck up to all the "old ones" i would find some exampels, but i'm too drunk!

What a fucking nob.

Shut the fuck up and be happy with your own opinions.

I just read that there might be a UK version of the HOMT single featuring some live songs from the Astoria, London, UK gig on there. Swe0t!

^That's exactly what I'm waiting for, :lol: I hope what Records or Play.com or HMV or whatever sell them online too, cos I want those :kickass: After seeing Namm's tone and how good the KK head works, I'm expecting a pretty good tone, and seeing the gig was played relatively shortly after recordings they were sure in great shape and can be fucking killer playing. Damn I want that single to be out! Even though June 9th will mean in the middle of my finals it doesn't matter, HOMT single looks :kickass: and the result of my finals won't change a lot for having a new CD, :lol:

I just read that there might be a UK version of the HOMT single featuring some live songs from the Astoria, London, UK gig on there. Swe0t!

1) ‘Hellhounds…’ (edit)

2) ‘Bed Of Nails’

3) ‘Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)’

4) ‘In Your Face’ (live from the London Astoria, March 08)

5) ‘Hate Me!’ (live from the London Astoria, March 08)

6) ‘Angels Don’t Kill’ (live from the London Astoria, March 08)

7) ‘Hellhounds…’ video (uncensored)

^That's exactly what I'm waiting for, :lol: I hope what Records or Play.com or HMV or whatever sell them online too, cos I want those :kickass: After seeing Namm's tone and how good the KK head works, I'm expecting a pretty good tone, and seeing the gig was played relatively shortly after recordings they were sure in great shape and can be fucking killer playing. Damn I want that single to be out! Even though June 9th will mean in the middle of my finals it doesn't matter, HOMT single looks :kickass: and the result of my finals won't change a lot for having a new CD, :lol:

I have to disagree about the killer shape, Henkka said in some interviews that they weren't really in the best shape because of the break. It was almost the first gig they had played in like 9 months and I think the best live routine is achieved by, well, playing live!

Also, the sound in Astoria was pretty bad so after the most boring choices for the songs (why not Decadence/Choke or something else we don't already have a million good recordings of, doh!!), the most interesting thing will be to hear how they managed to mix all that fuzz into something they're ready to press on a CD :Smug:

Is there going to be a single version with the S.T. cover as the B-side?

EDIT: I was just about to buy the CD EP + Picture Disc combo for 8.99 GBP, but when they slapped me in the face with a 9.00 GBP shipping charge and a 3.50 GBP tracking fee, I had to pass. I didn't want to pay for something that was more than the actual item, just to ship to me. I didn't want to pay almost $40.00 USD just for that... I hope they come on ebay some time soon for my sake or find a a store that is reasonable.