NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Is there going to be a single version with the S.T. cover as the B-side?

EDIT: I was just about to buy the CD EP + Picture Disc combo for 8.99 GBP, but when they slapped me in the face with a 9.00 GBP shipping charge and a 3.50 GBP tracking fee, I had to pass. I didn't want to pay for something that was more than the actual item, just to ship to me. I didn't want to pay almost $40.00 USD just for that... I hope they come on ebay some time soon for my sake or find a a store that is reasonable.

Yeah, that's fucked up. It'll definitely be on Ebay soon.

Why did they close the topic on Why do you dislike Tie My Rope?

I have to say I was totally blown away by the new version. Especially the intro keyboard and the vocals were beyond awesome. I thought it was so good my stomach still hurt the day after. The new guitar solo part on it is probably the best part of the entire album, with those riffs in the background. Only minus compared to the demo was the heavy guitar riff at the first half of the song because it isn't as heavy in the new record.

I got a question about the song Blooddrunk... Who is talking in the intro? It sounds like Randy Blyth from Lamb of God?

What they pulled off there is very Lamb Of God'ish, but I don't think it's Randy Blythe because he's not mentioned in the booklet. I'm not sure if it's a movie sample or a speech track someone made for the song.

What they pulled off there is very Lamb Of God'ish, but I don't think it's Randy Blythe because he's not mentioned in the booklet. I'm not sure if it's a movie sample or a speech track someone made for the song.

Really don't know, man. I saw it on youtube, and the dude said randy blyth did the intro

Does kinda sound like him, though...

COB riffs definitely have a LOG influence. They've toured with eachother so much, it doesnt suprise me. But that just shows the respect they have for eachother.

I just noticed that a lot of riffs in Blooddrunk and other albums sound slimilar to LoG riffs (No, i'm not trolling nor saying the band stole riffs from eachother)