NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I'm talking about on the entire forum you fucking idiot. People use acronyms everywhere possible which makes it a pain to decipher certain posts out of context. A lot of these could mean multiple things.

Quit being so fucking lazy and start typing out full names.

Newfag is new.

Welcome to the fucking internet.

Well then you are just a bit slowminded :erk:

I can't say figuring out what LoG and BD stands for can be that hard. Use your brains man. Or just lurk...and you will find out.

Didn't say it was hard to figure out. I said "it is a pain to decipher out of context." Lurking should not have to be done. That is the point. If anyone is slow minded it is all the retards that can't type real words.

Seriously GTFO (Get The Fuck Out, just for you to know, Mr. I don't understand not-fully-typed-words). If you are stupid enough not to link RKM to Roadkill Morning or COD to Children Of Decadence then either make an effort and deciphre them or go crying to your mom cos you're so dumb you don't understand it.

Didn't say it was hard to figure out. I said "it is a pain to decipher out of context." Lurking should not have to be done. That is the point. If anyone is slow minded it is all the retards that can't type real words.

So because of you we all should make things helluva lot complicated so you don't have to make a effort to understand it? All others seem to understand it so that leads me to...Well you know what im gonna say don't you? GTFO!

Well, I can see people and someone who seems to be Alexi, but otherwise I can't tell if it's Banned From Heaver or a dog barking or if it's even COB.

:lol: Now seriously, yes, Sauna Open Air 08 has been the live debut for BFH. I hope a better vid pops out soon.

So, finally the weekend is over, it's been 3 days on a lash. I drank the last drop this evening and that's gonna be it for a while.

It was so great going out with mates on Friday noon as I live right next to the Sauna Open Air venue, there's this huge hill with lots of nice spots on the sun and forest all around and a big lake, real goddamn paradise. We only went in around 6pm and missed the bands before COB, I was having real kicks just waiting for COB.

The song list is as mentioned on Scythes Of Bodom. I was right at the middle front with mates and I totally freaked out, I could scream for an hour and jump and bang my head like I was retarded or something. Had to take my shirts off after the gig, it really took the breath out.

I have to say I digged Hellhounds On My Trail the most, I couldn't have imagined what a blast that song is live as it's so aggressive and moody. Great pyre works also. Another cool thing was they played Banned from Heaven first time and I felt this funny moment because I was betting on it months ago. Janne's keyboard went down at one point but the tech crew sorted it out eventually while he was speaking on the mic.. And Alexi pulled off the guitar throw succesfully this time.

Also met a friend from SOB, but the lowpoint was I wasn't around when we were supposed to meet the guys after the show, but well, maybe next time.

Need to go see them again in a month if possible, what a blast.

I find them way overrated.

Again, I'm going to post something off-topic... :rolleyes:
I agree that IOWA was an overrated album but that doesn't apply to either Slipknot or Vol. 3, which are both good albums imho (though Vol. 3 was surprisingly not-heavy for their standards).
The problem is people bash Slipknot just for being Slipknot :Smug: