NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

^So Blooddrunk songs worked good live? That's what I thought, HHOMT is a very agressive song, it should get people moving.
I've noticed though, that Alexi doesn't really sing Blooddrunk with the correct lyrics on stage.

Well HOMT was impressively good, it really came to life in a live situation. I was expecting Blooddrunk to be really good live, but it's not so heavy as on the studio version, because they mix Alexi's guitar much louder than Roope's on live gigs, etc, so the melody part kind of lacks punch.

That's true about the guitars. Did it fuck up Banned From Heaven or it was cool nevertheless?

^So Blooddrunk songs worked good live? That's what I thought, HHOMT is a very agressive song, it should get people moving.
I've noticed though, that Alexi doesn't really sing Blooddrunk with the correct lyrics on stage.

:lol: Wellcome to Children Of Bodom! Alexi sings half of the lyrics (mainly the choruses and the catchy stuff like the bitchslap bit on IYF or the ''Children Of Bodom angry are rising...'' on COB, but the other half is yeow yeow, :lol:

Oh, I checked it out, the songs he does sing somehow correctly are Needled, ETID, Hate me!.
But now I know why they really don't want to give us the lyrics in the booklets:lol:

Oh, I checked it out, the songs he does sing somehow correctly are Needled, ETID, Hate me!.
But now I know why they really don't want to give us the lyrics in the booklets:lol:

There ya go, :lol:

Actually, I must say that I'd do the same if I had to sing and play. And also because I've not seen any album with the guitar/bass/drum/keys tabs on the booklet, so why should they give the lyrics? To me it's the same thing. And as well as all players add things to the studio version of the songs or change some licks a bit, I'd prefer to give myself the freedom to ''adapt'' the lyrics to each gig and my own mood and throat health, :lol: I wouldn't sing as much and as hard when I had a cold than on a normal day.

Sorry for All but for me Children Of Bodom Are Dead . Faar away are the time of great melodies and awsome guitare play and solos , far are the time when COB were the best ,
now cob made really shit , music sux

One thing to say : MISS YOU Alexander Kuoppala

You know why?
Cuz i am very angry , i was one of the greatest fan of cob sice their debut , but by the out of " Are You Dead Yet " or better if i say when Alexander Kuoppala was remplaced by Roope Latvala , i dont see something great that explain the vertuosity of ALEXI LAIHO :cry:

Listen to Needle 24/7 or Toward Dead End and compare it with sixpounder or Hellhounds On My Trail , no way it seems like its not the same band .......
I have nothing to do , by this changes COB Lost most of their fan :Smug:

PS: Still Always fan Of ALEXI LAIHO ,And He is forever and ever the best guitar player in the hole world , And a big fan of the Old children of bodom

You know why?
Cuz i am very angry , i was one of the greatest fan of cob sice their debut , but by the out of " Are You Dead Yet " or better if i say when Alexander Kuoppala was remplaced by Roope Latvala , i dont see something great that explain the vertuosity of ALEXI LAIHO :cry:

Would you mind explaining how exactly Alexander contributed to early cob to make it so excellent and why Roope is making cob not so excellent? This comes up every now and then but I don't get. I never saw anything special in Ale or his contribution.

I will explain you , NEW COB fan , and no musician cant see it :

Go to you music store , and listen to are tou dead yet (the song) , Listen wel to the guitare , and not change the album and listen to Toard Dead end and listen very well to the guitare play ............. You see difference ? if no go see ears doctor :p

in simple way :
-Roope Latvala is a Heavy Metal guitare player
-Alexander Kuoppala : was making melodies with guitare in the way of alexi's one

And tell me you dont feel difference in cob music from "Hate Crew Deathroll"? and Cob is now Power Speed/melodic death metal ?
Ahhhh sorry i forgot that you are a new fan :lol:

i dont think that i am a musician , i am .
and musicien dont mean make a band and do shows to be known , i make music just for fun , and cuz i love .

COB is one of the rare bands that creat a music style , it was the firt time that we listen to something llike that ... can you explain me why did they evolve ito something else from something they creat ...

You should keep you creation and make better , not f**k it

in simple way :
-Roope Latvala is a Heavy Metal guitare player
-Alexander Kuoppala : was making melodies with guitare in the way of alexi's one

Dude this has nothing to do with Ale, Alexi composes these songs by himself 99% of the time, COB's music sounds the way Alexi wants it,whether Ale has left or not we would still have the wicked AYDY? and Blooddrunk which are just as good as their previous albums.
By the way i love to be able to listen to different styles of metal and it's great to be able to listen to them with the musicianship of COB.
lolkthxbye

Ans something other that i never understand ........Why the band thet evolve never evolve to something better , always f**k their musik

yet its true , alexi compose the songs , but Roop cannot do melodies its all.
Tell me , you have listen to Guitare hero (the album) ?

Alexi had a solo song in : and really what i thnik : its not him .

That's true about the guitars. Did it fuck up Banned From Heaven or it was cool nevertheless?

There's 3 guitar tracks on some parts of the studio version of Banned from Heaven, so Roope either had to drop his melody or rhythm from the back but that's all. Was cool nevertheless, I was just going mad and not concentrating on how they played :D I heard they already figured some tricks to try and overcome the problem.