NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

There's 3 guitar tracks on some parts of the studio version of Banned from Heaven, so Roope either had to drop his melody or rhythm from the back but that's all. Was cool nevertheless, I was just going mad and not concentrating on how they played :D I heard they already figured some tricks to try and overcome the problem.

I can easily imagine :erk:.

yet its true , alexi compose the songs , but Roop cannot do melodies its all.
Tell me , you have listen to Guitare hero (the album) ?

Alexi had a solo song in : and really what i thnik : its not him .

OK first of all have you taken the time to listen to Stone or Latvala Bros, Roope does many "melodies" in those bands.
Second guitar heroes was a chance for Alexi to branch away from what he usually does and try something new. I fucking dig that song and it's especially fun to play on guitar which is the point of the guitar heroes album

Hate Crew Deathroll was the last album I enjoyed just as much as every other bodom album.
And even though Alexi argue it's because everyone starts to imitate them, I have yet to find another band that does it succesfully (to me).
No one is like CoB, and changing because of others is not the way it should be (especially not when you kinda invented the genre)

Agree +10

lussy stop posting shits, let the older than you talk and go sleep

PS: you start listening to COB from april 2008? :lol:

lussy stop posting shits, let the older than you talk and go sleep

PS: you start listening to COB from april 2008? :lol:

FFS! Whether you heard them in 1999 or 2008 they are still the same songs doesn't make one fuck of a difference, so please fuck off

FFS! Whether you heard them in 1999 or 2008 they are still the same song doesn't make one fuck of a difference, so please fuck off

You too you wasn't in the debut of COB , so can't feel the difference .

Just image if Iron Maiden turn to Make Black metal
or Dimmu Borguir will make Neo . Will You enjoy?

PS : dont love dimmu

:lol: as you started to listen to them on june 2008 :lol:

No seriously, we have our own opinions. It's obvious that they changed a lot but some people are fine with it that's all. It always happens when you follow a band for so long. I used to listen to a lot of bands and I was disappointed at one point...

You too you wasn't in the debut of COB , so can't feel the difference .

Just image if Iron Maiden turn to Make Black metal
or Dimmu Borguir will make Neo . Will You enjoy?

PS : dont love dimmu

Yes i would love to see those, its great seeing bands playing different styles, shows their diversity and musicianship.
So what if i wasn't into them in 99 when i was fucking 7 the first album i heard was follow the reaper so i still can tell the difference.

Anyway my original point is why sign up to say this, the band wont change for you, and don't bash members who have decent opinions to share

:lol: as you started to listen to them on june 2008 :lol:

No seriously, we have our own opinions. It's obvious that they changed a lot but some people are fine with it that's all. It always happens when you follow a band for so long. I used to listen to a lot of bands and I was disappointed at one point...

finally you say something good :) .
i am listening to some bands in style of COB , and others band , and always listen to old COB ........ But Want some new songs , i was really exited to know that cob will make new album , and when i listen to "tie my rope" its was good (need some fixing but good) , i was thinking that cob will comeback to they own stye , but no :ill:

^ Which will mostly sound closer to Blooddrunk :lol:
By the way when do you guys buy your merch at a show before during or after the show. Do they sell them at headlining gigs?

I will explain you , NEW COB fan , and no musician cant see it :

Go to you music store , and listen to are tou dead yet (the song) , Listen wel to the guitare , and not change the album and listen to Toard Dead end and listen very well to the guitare play ............. You see difference ? if no go see ears doctor :p

in simple way :
-Roope Latvala is a Heavy Metal guitare player
-Alexander Kuoppala : was making melodies with guitare in the way of alexi's one

And tell me you dont feel difference in cob music from "Hate Crew Deathroll"? and Cob is now Power Speed/melodic death metal ?
Ahhhh sorry i forgot that you are a new fan :lol:

My English is not good enough to follow you logic, but let's make one thing clear here. I don't even listen COB, I just drool all over Alexi.

i think that i will not wait , just chck it when its out , if its good comback in love ith cob :) , if not :ill:

COB in their debut were different , now they are like other , maybe worst

As long as I like them, as they were and as they are, then i don't really care what you think, simply put :lol:

My English is not good enough to follow you logic, but let's make one thing clear here. I don't even listen COB, I just drool all over Alexi.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

As long as I like them as they were and as they are then i don't really care what you think, simply put :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

its just cuz you are one of who listen to good , bad music and dont feel the difference , dont have opignion or choise .

MUSIC : MUST BE MELODY IN .

Alexi is not the problem , alexi were , is , and still the best

Very hipocrititical post, Alexi is the reason they sound like this now.

MUSIC : MUST BE MELODY IN .

Listen to Needle 24/7 or Toward Dead End and compare it with sixpounder or Hellhounds On My Trail

AYDY has lots of melodies, but instead of the melodies being on the high strings Alexi plays more melodies on the lower strings, and you call yourself a musician :p
When you say HCDR was going downhill and you said COB wa sgoing downhill when Ale left, ALE played on HCDR so get your facts straight. Also you talk about how much is different between Needled 24/7 and Sixpounder which are on the same album ffs! Even i know that and i started listening to COB in 2005 :0