NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

My English is not good enough to follow you logic, but let's make one thing clear here. I don't even listen COB, I just drool all over Alexi.

:lol::lol::lol:

Love In Your face cuz :
1-it has a great solo (little short)
2-Love MetalCore :)

You are definitely dumb. You complain about AYDY and Blooddrunk lack of melody and you like metalcore??? GTFO dude.

i only ant , and wish one thing , but i think its impossible :
that Cob comeback to their old exellent music :headbang:

You agree?

No. I like Blooddrunk, HCD and AYDY as much as I love SW, HB and FTR.
BTW, anyone here cares about how much do you hate COB for not making the music you want them too, just for you to know.

Is any mod going to band this dumbass or do we just ignore him and that's it?

Love In Your face cuz :
1-it has a great solo (little short)
2-Love MetalCore :)

wtf_cat.jpg.w300h371_HeOTTJstzM5Z.jpg

Some pentatonic scale and diminished shit is a great solo to you? I dunno about you but IMO the worst solos on AYDY? are Are you dead yet? and In your face.

How the fuck do you get into metalcore all of sudden? CoB has almost no resemblence to metalcore. I love metalcore myself but you are a fucking nutbag :lol:

Men Melodic metalCore have ressemblance with melodic death metal , from HCTR COB dont make speed/melodic death metal but Death metal/Heavy :ill:

-and i dont say that solo of In Your Face is the best that cob have done , but it still nice listen when the keyboard enter ,IMO its the best song of the album AYDY :

The Old fat (XD) COb guitar player has joined a melodic band lets try it :)

I think that SOME BODY PUT SOMTHING IN THE DRINK OF ALEXI LAIHO that let him make shit music :lol:

I want to add something : Laiho is a guitar vertuose .

Tell me if i am wrong : if COB have made albums like Blooddrunk in their debut laiho would have been called guitar vertuose ? and COB would have a lot of fan?

Nah, he's just too dumb to think and write at the same time so he thinks and then writer whatever comes to his or her mind.

pff GTF men , I Love Melodic Metal Core , i hate all things that dont have melody like COB now :puke:

You re definitely the most dumb person every. Do you even know the meaning of the word melody??

So you're not able to hear melody... It's only for trained ears...

Yeah, I supose that's his problem.

This guy's pretty amazing, he's covered the entire Blooddrunk album

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dlq0-ml_io&feature=related[/ame]

Men Melodic metalCore have ressemblance with melodic death metal , from HCTR COB dont make speed/melodic death metal but Death metal/Heavy :ill:

-and i dont say that solo of In Your Face is the best that cob have done , but it still nice listen when the keyboard enter ,IMO its the best song of the album AYDY :

The Old fat (XD) COb guitar player has joined a melodic band lets try it :)

I think that SOME BODY PUT SOMTHING IN THE DRINK OF ALEXI LAIHO that let him make shit music :lol:

What the fuck are you twittering on about you illiterate cunt?