NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Hi people!
I'm newcomer here!
If you are still talking about Blood Drunk, I may say that it's good, professional, but too plain and dull, if you compare it with Are You Dead Yet?

I can play some Bodom on keyboard but I've no videos because I've no camera atm.

if COB have made albums like Blooddrunk in their debut laiho would have been called guitar vertuose ? and COB would have a lot of fan?

You mean if their debut album was like Blooddrunk would they have been reckoned, and would Alexi be called a guitar virtuoso?

I've heard Blooddrunk is more difficult to play than Hatebreeder, but all this soloing stuff just makes you appear virtuoso more easily so in that respect I think it was better Hatebreeder was how it was and Alexi got noticed. Most of people these days consider Blooddrunk as an average metalcore album, but that's because they don't know shit about music and it would have been not much different if it was their debut album I guess. Maybe it's good to have a special sound when you make debute.

Good playing, but the tone kills it for me :p

edit; the tone on some of his other videos sound better though :p

I think he handles "I Spit On Your Grave" awesomely

True, his tone sucks balls. And I would have to disagree with you a little bit, I don't think he nailed ISOYG so well. Atleast not by a finnish shred standard. :lol: Credits to him having the balls to post that kind of shit on the net, though..

I want to add something : Laiho is a guitar vertuose .

Tell me if i am wrong : if COB have made albums like Blooddrunk in their debut laiho would have been called guitar vertuose ? and COB would have a lot of fan?

I know what you mean by this. No, I don't think he'd be regarded as such a great guitarist if their debut was Blooddrunk. But I do think they'd have more fans, seeing as how they have gotten a bit more mainstream. But good thing that wasn't their debut!

I liked the review. Unlike most reviews out there, this one got straight to the point, without any bullshit :p short review though, that's the only thing I didn't like about it.

FUCK COME TO CANADA AND HEADLINE>> NO OTHER BAND COMPARES TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: KEEP ON ROCKING:zombie::worship: