NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

AYDY has lots of melodies, but instead of the melodies being on the high strings Alexi plays more melodies on the lower strings, and you call yourself a musician :p
When you say HCDR was going downhill and you said COB wa sgoing downhill when Ale left, ALE played on HCDR so get your facts straight.

I have said FROM HCDR ........read well plz

And you call this melodies on ARDY ? WTF you never listen to COB of what ?
can you compare what you say to be melodie of AYDY to melodies in FTR ,or SW .
And tell me plz where are solos? dont tell me about solo of 2 seconds

I have said FROM HCDR ........read well plz

And you call this melodies on ARDY ? WTF you never listen to COB of what ?
can you compare what you say to be melodie of AYDY to melodies in FTR ,or SW .
And tell me plz where are solos? dont tell me about solo of 2 seconds

Write well then i will understand.
Solos? some of Alexi's best solos are in AYDY? every song has a cool solo, just watch his instructional DVD they are very well composed. Seriously actually listen to AYDY? instead of being arrogant and waving it off because it's not old COB. In any of the old albums you never hear any melodies in the rhythm tracks like you do in the later ones (AYDY? and Blooddrunk) it's mostly power chords.
2 sec solos, i think you are referring to HOMT, that solo serves the song which is what alexi does, he doesn't put a solo in to show off

:lol: best solos in AYDY ?
(solos):Silent night ,bodom night ,Follow the reaper , needled 24/7 ,Children of decadence , Hate Me .........
in AYDY molodies are only in chorus and they are pooor , in old stuff ALL the song is melody.

yes i dont say that AYDY sux all , there are some nice song like : Living Dead Beat ,In Your Face , Trashed, Lost & Strungout

:lol: best solos in AYDY ?
(solos):Silent night ,bodom night ,Follow the reaper , needled 24/7 ,Children of decadence , Hate Me .........
in AYDY molodies are only in chorus and they are pooor , in old stuff ALL the song is melody.

yes i dont say that AYDY sux all , there are some nice song like : Living Dead Beat ,In Your Face , Trashed, Lost & Strungout

Old solos all in the natural minor scale with slight varieties (still excellent though), newer songs more variety in notes Alexi uses his "composite" scale (again watch the instructional DVD) more blues notes etc.. IYF! haha one of the least melodic on the album and more metalcore sounding song.

Follow the Reaper :
# Follow The Reaper
# Bodom After Midnight
# Children Of Decadence
# Every Time I Die
# Mask Of Sanity
# Taste Of My Scythe
# Hate Me!
# Northern Comfort
# Kissing The Shadows

tell which song it not exellent

Are You Dead Yet :
1. Living Dead Beat (nice)
2. Are You Dead Yet? (only good chorus)
3. If You Want Peace... Prepare for War (pff)
4. Punch Me I Bleed (.....)
5. In Your Face (nice)
6. Next in Line (boooooring)
7. Bastards Of Bodom (....)
8. Trashed, Lost & Strungout (nice)
9. We're Not Gonna Fall ...

Nice Not exellent

They are all insane songs. PMIB has an amazing solo and the song itself is very "emotional", WNGF very "melodic" how you like it and so on.....

They are all insane songs

yes these song :
# Warheart
# Silent Night, Bodom Night
# Hatebreeder
# Bed of Razors
# Towards Dead End
# Black Widow
# Wrath within
# Children of Bodom
# Downfall
# Follow The Reaper