NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I think you're smoking crack if you DON'T think the verse riff in Blooddrunk sounds similar to a Lamb Of God riff. As soon as I heard it for the first time, LOG were what I thought of instantly.

Blooddrunk has LoG written all over it IMO.

Yep the verse...also the interlude/breakdown/whatever is very similar to many lamb of god interludes/breakdowns.

It's 5 notes at the end, not the whole riff. We're not saying COB sound like LOG, we're saying THE VERSE RIFF IN BD does. Why are people denying it?

I guess a lot of people don't like them? They're not bad for a metalcore/thrash band with harsh vocals, and plus their drums and riffs are cool.

Why? LOG= Lamb Of God, BD=Blooddrunk.

I'm talking about on the entire forum you fucking idiot. People use acronyms everywhere possible which makes it a pain to decipher certain posts out of context. A lot of these could mean multiple things.

Quit being so fucking lazy and start typing out full names.

I'm talking about on the entire forum you fucking idiot. People use acronyms everywhere possible which makes it a pain to decipher certain posts out of context. A lot of these could mean multiple things.

Quit being so fucking harash you fucking dumb, I know how to do it too, everyone knows, but it doesn't make you seem cool or tough, only a dumbass. I posted what I posted in case you didn't get it. You do, it's fine. And don't be lazy yourself and ge the meanings. There aren't even songs which start with the same letter, so it's not that difficult. And we're not going to type Done With Everything, Die For Nothing each time we want to refer to it just because you don't want to make the effort to sort out that DWEDFN= Done with... or ODYWC= One Day You Will Cry.

Quit using naughty words, kthxbye.

EDIT: STFU!

(Shut the FUCK up)

I agree. We should stop using such complicated acronyms, it puts our mentally handicapped users at a disadvantage. We're sorry fetalrectoid, send us your home address and we'll all pitch in and get you some colouring books and crayons.

When I talk about for example songs of different albums, I often say song 1 or song 2 (rather than wasting time for writing Done With Everything, Die for Nothing), I expect people to know what I'm talking about; I have no interest in talking about these matters with people who don't understand.