NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

dunno if anyone posted this yet...
this was posted by COB on myspace

10 Jan 2008 - Blooddrunk tracklist

We can finally reveal the tracklist of Children Of Bodom's upcoming album Blooddrunk:

01. Hellhounds On My Trail
02. Blooddrunk
03. LoBodomy
04. One Day You Will Cry
05. Smile Pretty For The Devil
06. Tie My Rope
07. Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
08. Banned From Heaven
09. Roadkill Morning

Blooddrunk was recorded and produced by Mikko Karmila, in Petrax and Finnvox Studios, Finland, during October, November and December 2007, except vocals recorded by Peter Tägtren and keyboards recorded by Janne Wirman in Petrax Studios, Finland, during October, November and December 2007. Mixed at Finnvox by Mikko Karmila in November 2007, Mastered at Finnvox by Mika Jussila in December 2007.

Dunno if anybody posted it yet.. Alexander left Cob..

Fact is AYDY is not musical enough to satisfy most fans. End of story. Nothing else is wrong with it.

And I would LOVE to be able to tell the band how big mistake it was to mix out the synthesizers.

holy shit, i agree with joonas!

but yeah, ok, thats true its not melodious enough to satisfy most fans. However, an artist should only try to satisfy them self. So, if they were happy with it at the time thats all a fan can ask for. I do seem to remember reading that Alexi isnt very pleased with the album in retrospect. I feel like AYDY was a transitional one, with the loss of Big Al and the gaining of Roope.

Those song title seems rather depressive and dark for me. Personally I don't care that much of lyric and song titles, but I do prefer lyrics/song titles about personal experiences/real feelings over wannabe poetry fantasy shit where some elf is wandering around middle-earth.

LoBodymy is perfect user name, won't take long until it is taken...

Those song title seems rather depressive and dark for me. Personally I don't care that much of lyric and song titles, but I do prefer lyrics/song titles about personal experiences/real feelings over wannabe poetry fantasy shit where some elf is wandering around middle-earth.

:mad:

For the most part, I like the song titles. Although Done With Everything, Die For Nothing sounds drawn-out and retarded... :erk:

Blabbermouth said that these covers were recorded also. Does anyone know if one or more of them will be on Blooddrunk?

LoBodomy - lol.

See You at Gigantour 2008!

Ooops, forgot the Covers listing.
"War Inside My Head" (SUICIDAL TENDENCIES)
"Lookin' Out My Back Door" (CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL)
"Just Dropped In" (KENNY ROGERS)
"Ghost Riders In The Sky" (STAN JONES)

^Umm... we actually know.

I'd jump off my balcony if they put a cover song on the album. I'm only interested in real cob songs.

^lol, Valkokukka was right about someone taking that username soon :lol:

No, there's only going to be the 9 songs on the original, why do you play stupid just to piss me off.