NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

This album will be fucking great, no doubt....as every album they ever made...but thats my opinion

Fuck, all these titles are mediocre. Lodomomy is a clever play on words but I don't find it a good title. Hopefully it is an improvement from AYDY, meaning more melodies and not tuned down more.

And regarding the whole deal of Alexi writing a song about the AYDY nay-sayers is fucking lame. I thought he didn't give a flying fuck about any muthafucka :lol: Sure, I wouldn't say "Hey Alexi, AYDY sucked major ass" to his face because he has done much greater things than just AYDY. If he asked, sure, I would tell him what I think. It is not like it is the end of the world if this next album stinks because there are plenty other great bands out there, not just CoB.

I've realized this too since my "emo,if blood drunk sucks my life is worthless post". Haha,there are many up and comming bands to fill that void. The Absence is one of them. :headbang: And,as always,theres Dark Tranquillity to drop another flawless album in 2009.

I hope they release them on a separate disc such as a single or something... I don't want to see any on blooddrunk, but I want to hear ghost riders in the sky. :kickass:

Joonas Lehtonen said:
^Umm... we actually know.

I'd jump off my balcony if they put a cover song on the album. I'm only interested in real cob songs.

Why would I want more from a band I like when I can have less?? Why do I want some stupid covers that will be just more songs to hear from them? Nah, way better if I get less.

Are you on yout mind?? I don't give a fuck if they're covers or not, it's just extra Bodom material. I love all the covers they've made as well as all their songs, and I listen to them with the same interest. Of course a Credence Clearwater Revival cover is not gonna be as a COB song, because it's a cover and the original version is not even metal, but it's still funny to listen and gives you some more new Bodom stuff, why do you complain about it?? I've bought TLS twice just to have the Tuska vids in a good quality format and this stuff( had the CD version and then one day I fund the DVD and got it), and the IYF single for Sixpounder from Wacken and All Night Long. It's just more new stuff from them.

Though they probably wont release that till march. I believe they released the art work for Are You Dead Yet? on september,one month before its was the album came out. If they follow the same time line,march sounds about right.

It's only 6 weeks and 2 days till Blooddrunk single release (I feel like the wait is finally over) so I guess the artwork will be revealed in a week or two. For the album, a month later.

It's only 6 weeks and 2 days till Blooddrunk single release (I feel like the wait is finally over) so I guess the artwork will be revealed in a week or two. For the album, a month later.

The single will probably be fucking badass, which means the month wait will feel like years. :cry:

"Total running time of the album will be 36:51 minutes"

Where as Wintersun's Time will be around 75 minutes.

True, but totally different bands. You would not expect COB to write a 75 minute album with their style (nor should they) but Jari prefers long epic songs... and thats what they do best so why change it. 20 COB songs = 7-8 wintersun songs length wise. Probably why they do so many covers :p

I supose that you're right, and even though I'd like a longer album (not 75 min like Jari does but yes 50 min more or less like Arch Enemy) with own material, I really enjoy Bodom covers so I'm happy they're having four for this album, and also because I'm really curious to see some of them as I've been listening to them for a long time because my father likes them. I want to see them ''Bodomished'' :lol:

according to Rock Hard's latest issue Blooddrunk (song) has an atmospheric keyboard intro, slayer riffing and an unusual (progressive) structure.
Also, Banned From Heaven is the slow song and apparently lives from Alexi's and Roope's guitar work, which is said to be amazing on said track.

BUT, the guy who wrote the article also said that the album is worse than "their latest 2 outputs"

don't ask for details, I just quickly went through the article in the store.

according to Rock Hard's latest issue Blooddrunk (song) has an atmospheric keyboard intro, slayer riffing and an unusual (progressive) structure.
Also, Banned From Heaven is the slow song and apparently lives from Alexi's and Roope's guitar work, which is said to be amazing on said track.

BUT, the guy who wrote the article also said that the album is worse than "their latest 2 outputs"

don't ask for details, I just quickly went through the article in the store.

HOLY FUCK

Eh... Blooddrunk is WORSE than HCDR & AYDY?

Very interesting.

Interesting things about those two songs. I want the entire article. I check mags almost daily but we don't get anything here in Finland.