NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

the fact that he puts AYDY? and HCDR together prooves that he's retarded, I wouldn't give a crap.
If I recall it right he said it's worse because the choruses aren't catchy enough

^Exactly, some reviewers have their heads up their asses. Besides it's a matter of taste, and this asshole is just voicing his. Trust me, I've read some shit reviews for epic cds... Just listen and judge for yourself, fuck everyone else, unless you notice that they have other reviewers that match your opinions, then maybe pay some attention to them.

talking about shit reviews for epic CDs
Alestorm got 9/10 in the very same mag :D

^Yea, I'm sensing some amateurism in that reviewer because of that statement. In fact I remember when AYDY came out, many reviewers claimed it was their best album. Just because it was heaviest..

I'll buy the mag tomorrow, aswell as Metal Hammer. I might let myself down to translate the articles and post them here

^Exactly, some reviewers have their heads up their asses. Besides it's a matter of taste, and this asshole is just voicing his. Trust me, I've read some shit reviews for epic cds... Just listen and judge for yourself, fuck everyone else, unless you notice that they have other reviewers that match your opinions, then maybe pay some attention to them.

Or don't pay any attention to any reviews. I could read them for fun, but at the end of the day, i would still get the album and listen to it myself. Reviews mean shit when they're concering something as personal as music.

Totally agreed when it comes to bands I already like, but I have discovered some bands just becaue of the reviews, so I usually give them a go, and if it sounds OK I give the album a try, :lol: Definitely I won't do this with Blooddrunk, Time and new Necrophagist, I'll just listen to them, and definitely I'm not paying attention to the review spanish mags have made of Vai's Sound Theories (it's got 4/10,3/10....) and I'm listening to it, :lol:

Well now I know what the next song is like, so half thanks and half fuck you to that badass review guy.

Why didn't you steal that mag??? I wanna know right know what it says.

just wait. the single is gonna be released in just a few weeks too.
as for stealing... you didn't see the owner. if he caught me stealing he would have punched me.

also I'm no delinquant :lol:

wait... MOSTLY I'm not delinquant.

you know what people who don`t really listen to the band saaay about bodom...they say that eeevery album sounds the same....it`s all wrong...i would maybe consider listening to a reviewer if he was actually a bodom fan.
I can`t wait until the single gets here and the album too, so i can review it myself....of course, i won`t get dissapointed.

the fact that he puts AYDY? and HCDR together prooves that he's retarded, I wouldn't give a crap.
If I recall it right he said it's worse because the choruses aren't catchy enough

Catchy choruses are probably the least wanted improvements. Who the fuck cares about choruses? That proves the guys a moron. I just want more keyboards,melody and a faster pace.

according to Rock Hard's latest issue Blooddrunk (song) has an atmospheric keyboard intro, slayer riffing and an unusual (progressive) structure.
Also, Banned From Heaven is the slow song and apparently lives from Alexi's and Roope's guitar work, which is said to be amazing on said track.

BUT, the guy who wrote the article also said that the album is worse than "their latest 2 outputs"

don't ask for details, I just quickly went through the article in the store.

:Smug:

That's just his idiotic opinion. Like someone else said, he's probably not even a COB fan. Fuck critics. :loco:

according to Rock Hard's latest issue Blooddrunk (song) has an atmospheric keyboard intro, slayer riffing and an unusual (progressive) structure.
Also, Banned From Heaven is the slow song and apparently lives from Alexi's and Roope's guitar work, which is said to be amazing on said track.

BUT, the guy who wrote the article also said that the album is worse than "their latest 2 outputs"

Seems like an honest review, too bad to hear the album is weak overall.