NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

You know, there's a reason I haven't read a single music magazine properly since 2002, and thats because they're full of shit. If anyone makes a decision based on kerrang or metal hammer or rock hard (ever seen the interview of the guy from rock hard and fenriz from darkthrone? It's only worth watching because the guy such a fucking idiot, for reference check Impaled Nazarene's Manifest - 'You DON'T rock hard'), their opinion is worth fuck all. I'm reserving all judgement til I've heard the album, so should everyone else.

If anybody can get the full article up here, that'd be great. I don't give a fuck about critics, but I'm curious.

It appears the fast songs are songs 1 and 9, and then some songs have fast parts.

I'm amused because someone said it's their best album, someone said it's their worst.

Song 1: Fast beginning, keys, slow middle part, fast again with solo

Song 2: Key intro, Blooddrunk groupshouts, doublebass, fast midtempo

Song 3: Angels Don't Kill -like song, some solos, not very dangerous

Song 4: 80s key intro, heavy drumming, midtempo, some melodies

Song 5: Slow and fast tempo, thrash feeling, nice melodies, great solo at the end

Song 6: Tie My Rope

Song 7: Keys with riffing, short thrash part, break, midtempo, fast part during the solos

Song 8: Hi-hat beginning, half acoustic/half ballad beginning, mid tempo with double bass, like Angels Don't Kill or Hypocrisy's Roswell 47

Song 9: Maybe the best song, fast thrash song, slow breakdown, continues fast with solos

NOTE: This is what the paper said, but it is not clear what order the songs were played in.

Song 1: Fast beginning, keys, slow middle part, fast again with solo

Song 2: Key intro, Blooddrunk groupshouts, doublebass, fast midtempo

Song 3: 80s key intro, heavy drumming, midtempo, some melodies

Song 4: Angels Don't Kill -like song, some solos, not very dangerous

Song 5: Slow and fast tempo, thrash feeling, nice melodies, great solo at the end

Song 6: Tie My Rope

Song 7: Keys with riffing, short thrash part, break, midtempo, fast part during the solos

Song 8: Hi-hat beginning, half acoustic/half ballad beginning, mid tempo with double bass, like Angels Don't Kill or Hypocrisy's Roswell 47

Song 9: Maybe the best song, fast thrash song, slow breakdown, continues fast with solos

NOTE: They didn't have song names at the listening session. This should be correct tho. Me and Zarok assume they switched places of songs 3 and 4 later on, because the description makes much more sense this way as it is here.

Where did you get this info?:kickass:

It's in the German Metal Hammer magazine. I received this shortened description via MSN.

Maybe Necronium can translate and post the entire thing?

Totally agreed when it comes to bands I already like, but I have discovered some bands just becaue of the reviews, so I usually give them a go, and if it sounds OK I give the album a try, :lol: Definitely I won't do this with Blooddrunk, Time and new Necrophagist, I'll just listen to them, and definitely I'm not paying attention to the review spanish mags have made of Vai's Sound Theories (it's got 4/10,3/10....) and I'm listening to it, :lol:
They should die a slow, painful death.

Too bad that I have no money to buy the 2 german mags.

Does anybody else want to help me build a fucking time machine?

Seriously, the new COB/In Flames albums come out in the same week. I'm sure In Flames' newest album will suck shit, but w/e.

Does anybody else want to help me build a fucking time machine?

Seriously, the new COB/In Flames albums come out in the same week. I'm sure In Flames' newest album will suck shit, but w/e.
Sure, but i'd only use it to go back in time to stop Alexi from making such shit after Hatebreeder.:kickass:

Sure, but i'd only use it to go back in time to stop Alexi from making such shit after Hatebreeder.:kickass:

:OMG:

They haven't made one album that I dislike. Even AYDY. :Smokin:

Oh, and the time machine only goes forward.. and it automatically gets you to April of this year. There. o_O

When you actually start being afraid of dying in an accident before the release of an anticipated album, that's when it's bound to disappoint :lol: