NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

^lol, Valkokukka was right about someone taking that username soon :lol:
QUOTE]

Yeah I was reading the forum for a while and decided to make Valkokukka right when I registered :). I think it sucks as a song title but it definetly made a decent user name :p

Done With Everything,Die For Nothinh sounds really good,i really like it. I'm a little mad that they renamed Roundtrip To Hell And Back to one of the other titles but oh well.

I'm mad about it too, why screw one of the most badass song titles ever is beyond me..

But I don't know about Done With Everything, Die for Nothing because it says simply nothing to me, I don't understand what it means.

Ooops, forgot the Covers listing.
"War Inside My Head" (SUICIDAL TENDENCIES)
"Lookin' Out My Back Door" (CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL)
"Just Dropped In" (KENNY ROGERS)
"Ghost Riders In The Sky" (STAN JONES)

I hope they release them on a separate disc such as a single or something... I don't want to see any on blooddrunk, but I want to hear ghost riders in the sky. :kickass:

dunno if anyone posted this yet...
this was posted by COB on myspace

10 Jan 2008 - Blooddrunk tracklist

We can finally reveal the tracklist of Children Of Bodom's upcoming album Blooddrunk:

01. Hellhounds On My Trail
02. Blooddrunk
03. LoBodomy
04. One Day You Will Cry
05. Smile Pretty For The Devil
06. Tie My Rope
07. Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
08. Banned From Heaven
09. Roadkill Morning

Fuck, all these titles are mediocre. Lodomomy is a clever play on words but I don't find it a good title. Hopefully it is an improvement from AYDY, meaning more melodies and not tuned down more.

And regarding the whole deal of Alexi writing a song about the AYDY nay-sayers is fucking lame. I thought he didn't give a flying fuck about any muthafucka :lol: Sure, I wouldn't say "Hey Alexi, AYDY sucked major ass" to his face because he has done much greater things than just AYDY. If he asked, sure, I would tell him what I think. It is not like it is the end of the world if this next album stinks because there are plenty other great bands out there, not just CoB.

"Total running time of the album will be 36:51 minutes"

Where as Wintersun's Time will be around 75 minutes.