NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

That cover is pretty cool and it has really CoB feeling in it, althrough I wish it's not that one because they had black album already, I was waiting for white or purple theme for this one, more likely white because it would have a nice kind of systematicy with the other albums, red-green, blue-orange, black and then this, I think this sucks, it could have had something like avalanche theme on it, but it's alright as long as it even looks good.:rolleyes:

I think its cool and all that they did something new.But at the same time i would like to see the reaper.Its like what the fuck? It doesn't seem like a COB album cover to me,more like Slayer.

It does have reaper in it, and it becomes more clear as you look at it, first it looked like an explosion, then I noticed (immediately) that it was blood, then I noticed the scythe and so on.

Edit: Oh fuck now I think I get it! it's like from these Bodom victim's point of view, and the reaper swings with the scythe through the dark tentwallthing, If you look at it you can see that the sky is actually white! (if it's a sky, I'm not sure, I think that the dark thing around the picture could be also bushes or something, dunno.)

I don't know, but it could be that afterall, we get a white themed album.

But also I'm not sure but I think that Aydy could also be "the white album", I don't own it so I don't know if it has more black or white...

That cover is pretty cool and it has really CoB feeling in it, althrough I wish it's not that one because they had black album already, I was waiting for white or purple theme for this one, more likely white because it would have a nice kind of systematicy with the other albums, red-green, blue-orange, black and then this, I think this sucks, it could have had something like avalanche theme on it, but it's alright as long as it even looks good.:rolleyes:

It does have reaper in it, and it becomes more clear as you look at it, first it looked like an explosion, then I noticed (immediately) that it was blood, then I noticed the scythe and so on.

Edit: Oh fuck now I think I get it! it's like from these Bodom victim's point of view, and the reaper swings with the scythe through the dark tentwallthing, If you look at it you can see that the sky is actually white! (if it's a sky, I'm not sure, I think that the dark thing around the picture could be also bushes or something, dunno.)

I don't know, but it could be that afterall, we get a white themed album.

But also I'm not sure but I think that Aydy could also be "the white album", I don't own it so I don't know if it has more black or white...

It was a bit blurry when i first saw it. I got the instant flashback of a game and realised the blood looks like the graphics in RE3 on PSX :lol: Well its cool that way too but they should make it a BIT clearer.

Fuck, is that the real cover !? :erk: looks like some underground grind/death metal one.. I hope it will be worked on harder, because this one just looks made on Photofiltre by some noob.

And I don't know why, but I imagine BFH like a mix of Pain's Just Think Again, Hypocrisy's Living to Die and Punch Me I Bleed. I'm more and more curious to hear the album.

Avalanch? WTF! SNOWhounds On My Trail!

wow i don't realy like the cover, hopefully thats just the one for the single. it looks pretty amaturish and i was hoping for a more one color thing like the other albums, that was always something cool that really stood out to me and this just seems computer generated and not so great, especially the blooddrunk text.

Oh no! The cover sucks?!?!? That means the album is gonna suck?!? Wow, the people that constantly trash the tracklist and album art are pathetic.

Oh no! The cover sucks?!?!? That means the album is gonna suck?!? Wow, the people that constantly trash the tracklist and album art are pathetic.

i'm pretty sure not many of the people here said since the tracklist and cover are bad, the album is going to suck. also there are some people who aren't fanboys and like to voice their opinion on the tracks and cover art. its not their fault you're a raving fanboy who worships the ground cob steps on.

i'm pretty sure not many of the people here said since the tracklist and cover are bad, the album is going to suck. also there are some people who aren't fanboys and like to voice their opinion on the tracks and cover art. its not their fault you're a raving fanboy who worships the ground cob steps on.

COB isn't even one of my favorite bands smartass. Yes, people constantly trash the tracklist and I suppose I was out of line bringing opinions on the cover art into it. There should be a new section on this forum where people can judge an album before they've even heard it. People have too much spare time, I guess. :Smug:

4929625x.jpg

Meh... I think it is alright but I guess I expected something more elaborate and extravagant :lol: Too "digital" for my liking.

thats fucking awsome cover art if you compare it to the new in flames art which sucks ass.