NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Well, I think it's pretty good, tho I think the blood should be more subtle, a little less digital. I wouldn't really mind if it's the cover though, I don't really care about it.
The way I think of this art, is kinda inbetween; I don't think it's gorgeous and I don't think it's hideous as well, it's simply ok.

This artwork tops the rest because it's so kung fu :headbang: First time that Roy is doing what he's supposed to do and not just being there.

Its nice altought could be better(like the concept), but it seems some people just takes it too seriously or then they just want to make some drama. :rofl:

Well this just ruins the whole "Red, Green, Blue, Red, Green,....." tradition if that is the cover art. I only brought this up because someone said that months ago. And up until now, it was true.:cry:

Well this just ruins the whole "Red, Green, Blue, Red, Green,....." tradition if that is the cover art. I only brought this up because someone said that months ago. And up until now, it was true.:cry:

I think they should have just made 1 colour per album and not use the same one twice. In that case, they already ruined it in HCDR. If they actually did have one colour per album, their Black Album would obviously be the sell-out album.

I think the cover is kickass.

And btw, I read some lines in a metal mag in a store today, but nothing we don't already know:
- much faster
- less hits
- a bit more "progressive", especially the chorus of Blooddrunk (which contains gang-shouts)
- less Dimebag-styled riffs like on AYDY, more traditional thrash with cool keyboard stuff.

What is happening in that picture anyway? I see a scythe and a bunch of blood and thats basically it...I actually like the new In Flames artwork better, it's kind of cool and different. This is good too though, I mean its not horrible.

I think the cover is kickass.

And btw, I read some lines in a metal mag in a store today, but nothing we don't already know:
- much faster
- less hits
- a bit more "progressive", especially the chorus of Blooddrunk (which contains gang-shouts)
- less Dimebag-styled riffs like on AYDY, more traditional thrash with cool keyboard stuff.

I don't see anything wrong with a "hit", as long as the songs don't follow the "standard" song structure. Just look at every Symphony X song, all their fast pace songs have a catchy chorus, which is really cool, especially at concerts.

From the info i've heard, and if they managed to squeeze in some sinergy riffs in there, this album is going to be one of my favorites this year.

i can barely even see the reaper in the picture.

Come on! Take another look. It's there and it's not that difficult to see. IMO the cover is kind of in the same way of T,l&S cover (blurry and not everything perfectly drawn and easy to see), and it's cool.

The thing that I think sucks balls is the actual font used to write Blooddrunk. It's :erk::puke:

I just wish it would release already. Do you know how many tears, sweat drops, and pairs of underwear will be saved if they just put it out when they felt ready? It's probably completely done, but we have to wait months. FUCK the label, Im pretty sure thats whos fault it is... but I dont know too much about that sort of stuff. Drink myself into the future or somethin...

I don't see anything wrong with a "hit", as long as the songs don't follow the "standard" song structure. Just look at every Symphony X song, all their fast pace songs have a catchy chorus, which is really cool, especially at concerts.

Me too, I didn't mean it judgmental.

@Innuendo: If it's German, I'll translate it. PM?

That cover is pretty cool and it has really CoB feeling in it, althrough I wish it's not that one because they had black album already, I was waiting for white or purple theme for this one, more likely white because it would have a nice kind of systematicy with the other albums, red-green, blue-orange, black and then this, I think this sucks, it could have had something like avalanche theme on it, but it's alright as long as it even looks good.:rolleyes:

It does have reaper in it, and it becomes more clear as you look at it, first it looked like an explosion, then I noticed (immediately) that it was blood, then I noticed the scythe and so on.

Edit: Oh fuck now I think I get it! it's like from these Bodom victim's point of view, and the reaper swings with the scythe through the dark tentwallthing, If you look at it you can see that the sky is actually white! (if it's a sky, I'm not sure, I think that the dark thing around the picture could be also bushes or something, dunno.)

I don't know, but it could be that afterall, we get a white themed album.

But also I'm not sure but I think that Aydy could also be "the white album", I don't own it so I don't know if it has more black or white...

Oh shit i do see it now. I couldn't see it at first,but i like followed your post and i seen it gradually. It is indeed pretty sick.