NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I thought this the other day, too. But the people from this board don't represent the typical fan. Most of them here hate Bodom since HCDC and spend their time on sitting in front of the computer to complain. Well, if I was the band, I wouldn't really care for people like that :lol:

@Fetzer: I agree, the cover and track names are important. I buy the CDs I like, so I want value for money. That's why I hate the CoB-Booklets. Nearly no lyrics and bandpics. I buy them because they are one of my top-5-bands, but to be honest: Their booklets can't compete at all with bands who really take care for stuff like that.

I completely agree with your point of view. Man, I even started listening to Bodom since HCDR:lol:!

I also agree with what you said about the booklets, I wish they'd put at least more lyrics into it, but they don't. And to be honest, it's not thát important to me. I couldn't even care if the cover was ugly in my opinion, as long as I like the music, it's all good. I've got that with all bands I listen to, actually.

That's true, just that if the cover was really a lame-ass cover, for the people who buy the originals and have them at home(f.e. Corny, Nikki and myself amongst others I supose), at least myself I prefer a good cover and not a piece of shit, but I htink this one os far from being a piece of shit.

That's true, just that if the cover was really a lame-ass cover, for the people who buy the originals and have them at home(f.e. Corny, Nikki and myself amongst others I supose), at least myself I prefer a good cover and not a piece of shit, but I htink this one os far from being a piece of shit.

I agree. Im going to preorder a copy of the album when its available on CDON. I will maybe buy FTR too because my collection lacks that great album :D I like the cover. It seems a bit lo res but im sure it will look sharper in a final versoin. or then its mean to look a bit fuzzy and "rough"

sure as hell better than anything else out there.

LOL NO

This is a waaaaaay better album cover
Elvenking_TheScythe_cover.jpg

I can think of tons more too.

The Blooddrunk album art is... well it's alright... But saying it's "better than anything else" is just blind and retarded fanboism.

The Blooddrunk album art is... well it's alright... But saying it's "better than anything else" is just blind and retarded fanboism.
Agreed. Even I couldn't care less about album covers (except when they're "part" of the album itself), this is really not the best cover ever. Even in the CoB ones. HCDR was way better.

LOL NO

I agree. Man just ignore joonas, his brain is smaller than his cock.

Prog bands are good to look at for good album covers, some of them are awesome.

EDIT: ever seen Dan Seagrave's work? His work is just amazing.

I don't think COB cares for the comments here, they are famous and succesfull, they make great songs and their shows are great, I don't think they care about some little idiots that diss the album cover

we aren't saying that the cover is shit, we're just saying that it's not the best cover ever and that there are better album covers out there.

I'm still impartial to it. It is cool and the concept of the reaper hidden within the blood is neat but I feel that it could have been better, dunno.

I'm still impartial to it. It is cool and the concept of the reaper hidden within the blood is neat but I feel that it could have been better, dunno.

yea the idea is very cool, but the artist didn't do a very good job putting it on paper.

I don't think COB cares for the comments here, they are famous and succesfull, they make great songs and their shows are great, I don't think they care about some little idiots that diss the album cover

I don't think board members cares for that comment there, they are just discussing and giving their opinions, they don't have anything else to discuss about and some of the opinions there were fair, I don't think they care about some little idiot that can't even understand a fuck about that board purpose.

Hear that, I'm a 'little idiot' because i don't like the cover. Awesome reasoning there Slash Hammett

LOL NO

Agreed, Blooddrunk isn't outstanding compared to many other metal band album covers.:kickass: