NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

^The reaper is looking left, interesting you can't define the face.

To rest of you: it's not blue, end of story. You need to argue about everything with me, but this should prove difficult.

Dude! He is looking right, an WTF is with you guys... It's an album cover.

I can think of about 2000 or more covers I didn't dig, but that is nothing to judge an album by. And everyone is to hung up on the boys being set to some theme, or some way writing or doin things.

Let a band progress.

And I'm sure there is some comments are coming, "that it is not a good direction" or other wise.

Super...

Just bust someone elses balls. Or take up golf.

:lol::lol::lol:

I hope some people follows your tip, because it's a bit anoying all this shit whenever something new is out.

@Corny: Nope, the 8 sec one. And yeah, shame it's not longer. I hope that within the next days/months more videos and longer ones will pop up. Maybe in COBTV 3 we get some stuf from Alexi and Janne's clinic, who knows? And BTW, it's time they upload the 3rd part of COBTV, don't you think? I mean, Blooddrunk the single is not that far away, and I supose all COBTV things will be uploaded before any new stuff is out, so I hope we have the third part up soon.

Dude! He is looking right, an WTF is with you guys... It's an album cover.

I can think of about 2000 or more covers I didn't dig, but that is nothing to judge an album by. And everyone is to hung up on the boys being set to some theme, or some way writing or doin things.

Let a band progress.

And I'm sure there is some comments are coming, "that it is not a good direction" or other wise.

Super...

Just bust someone elses balls. Or take up golf.

I really agree with you, whatever they decide to do, I don't care. And the cover won't change the music, but we don't have anything else to discuss about, so when there's something out like song title or cover and that's the only thing we have to discuss about, we can have a lot to say about that.

Tho, to be honest, songs title and cover and all are part of the album. The booklet and the cover are reason I like to own CDs, instead of just collectioning them on my HD, so I must say that even if they don't change the music, they still play a role.

I really agree with you, whatever they decide to do, I don't care. And the cover won't change the music, but we don't have anything else to discuss about, so when there's something out like song title or cover and that's the only thing we have to discuss about, we can have a lot to say about that.

Tho, to be honest, songs title and cover and all are part of the album. The booklet and the cover are reason I like to own CDs, instead of just collectioning them on my HD, so I must say that even if they don't change the music, they still play a role.

Well, if I let song titles or album covers have any thing to do what I buy or listen to, I would never listen to Gojira, or any of my other favorite bands.

Great you want some thing that is apealing to you visualy, but hey, what does any of that shit realy matter? We are talking about music.

Or at least We should be.

That's true.

^^I agree, but this artwork is not that bad IMO. And also I think that if they make it ''clearer'' and less blurry, it won't seem as aggressive as they want and it'll look even more ''digital''. It's going to look this ''digital'' thing people has commented because it's not a fucking real image, it's a computer design, but as I said, if they make it more ''perfect'' I think it'll loose a part of it. It's IMO a bit like T,L&S cover, different from the others where the drawings were very clear and easy to see and that shit (even HCD, which was suposed to be more ''dynamic'' with Roy 1 second far from ripping your head). I can't say if I like it or not still because it's been around for two days, but is at least not bad from my point of view. And also Bodom booklets have never been anything really good. Not even half of the lyrics, some pics and the greetings. So CD design has it's part, but a bad CD artwork won't stop me for liking an album.

Tho, I agree that it's the only thing we have to discuss atm.

4929625x.jpg

Is it clear now?

Yeah thanks, like I could see the hood but couldn't find a face hahaha.
I find the reapers skin tone to be a little bit racist. And I find this editied cover to be better than the original.

I joke.

4929625x.jpg

It would be really frustrating for the band to read this forum, because no matter what they do, someone always complains. I think this is a kickass cover and sure as hell better than anything else out there.

It would be really frustrating for the band to read this forum, because no matter what they do, someone always complains. I think this is a kickass cover and sure as hell better than anything else out there.

I thought this the other day, too. But the people from this board don't represent the typical fan. Most of them here hate Bodom since HCDC and spend their time on sitting in front of the computer to complain. Well, if I was the band, I wouldn't really care for people like that :lol:

@Fetzer: I agree, the cover and track names are important. I buy the CDs I like, so I want value for money. That's why I hate the CoB-Booklets. Nearly no lyrics and bandpics. I buy them because they are one of my top-5-bands, but to be honest: Their booklets can't compete at all with bands who really take care for stuff like that.

I have to agree with that, sometimes I really doubt that I'm on the COB forum. I ''understand'' it in the COBOT (not 100%, because it's OT, but still COB, and there are millions of other forums to bash and criticise them, so I find it hard to find that the OT is almost 100% against Bodom, and that there's many people that doesn't even like them there), but I find it out of place in the normal forum. We're not here to praise them or to say they are gods, but between this and constant bashing there's way too much difference.

I thought this the other day, too. But the people from this board don't represent the typical fan. Most of them here hate Bodom since HCDC and spend their time on sitting in front of the computer to complain. Well, if I was the band, I wouldn't really care for people like that :lol:

@Fetzer: I agree, the cover and track names are important. I buy the CDs I like, so I want value for money. That's why I hate the CoB-Booklets. Nearly no lyrics and bandpics. I buy them because they are one of my top-5-bands, but to be honest: Their booklets can't compete at all with bands who really take care for stuff like that.

Completely agreed.

The cover-art looks fucking good to me....and yeah...all of those bitches who are sitting at home in their mothers underwear bashing the band for whatever they ever do...should think over their life`s purpose, and stop making out with their father.

The cover-art looks fucking good to me....and yeah...all of those bitches who are sitting at home in their mothers underwear bashing the band for whatever they ever do...should think over their life`s purpose, and stop making out with their father.

you have a point, but it's hidden within the words of an 8 year old retard. from the hood.

Or maybe you should look up Opinion in the dictionary you retard.

I have to agree with that, sometimes I really doubt that I'm on the COB forum. I ''understand'' it in the COBOT (not 100%, because it's OT, but still COB, and there are millions of other forums to bash and criticise them, so I find it hard to find that the OT is almost 100% against Bodom, and that there's many people that doesn't even like them there), but I find it out of place in the normal forum. We're not here to praise them or to say they are gods, but between this and constant bashing there's way too much difference.

+1 on that man. Maybe its popular to hate CoB? Still they seem to have fuckin many fans. I dunno but i can honestly say i listen to them nearly every day and that its a kickass band. The constant CoB Bashing is getting pretty old though...i understand if you really don't like them but i just think its the worst place to start complaining. Like it would affect something? I understand that people give out opinions but some people are just like "oh fuck CoB". And quite frankly...thats a sucky argument :lol:

EDIT: I don't mind opinions though.