NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I really, really, REALLY hope this doesn't mean that Alexi sings in some of the songs, or in other words, uses clean vocals :erk: Otherwise this band will fuck up the same way In Flames did.

There is an interview in scythes of bodom where alexi says that there is no way bodom are gonna have clean vocals and become a metalcore band...so I doubt they'll have clean vocals in the new album.
Hopefully there's some death metal ocals in there :D

Assuming he doesn't like TMR vocals and he also says that he would not sing clean, I just can't get what he has done, which leds to more need to hear the album. :lol: Hope it ends up beeing a really kickass album.

Assuming he doesn't like TMR vocals and he also says that he would not sing clean, I just can't get what he has done, which leds to more need to hear the album. :lol: Hope it ends up beeing a really kickass album.

Maybe he does some death grunts this time, ala Amon Amarth or Cannibal Corpse. It's the only other vocal style I can think of.

I just hope the new album wouldn´t be like this blooddrunk...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t--V7_Vd1aI&feature=related[/ame]

yoooo, sorry if this has already been reported but

In the latest issue of Kerrang, Alexi spoke about the new album, and has revealed the names of all of the songs, and spoke about what each one is about

Hellhounds On My Trail
"It's about the basic idea of what I don't like about my life. Stupid shit that I've done in the past coming back to haunt me. It's about when mistakes you've made in the past come back around and you have to face them again, but at the same time you just think 'I don't fucking care anymore', because it's in the past."

Blooddrunk
"I used to be really fucked in the head a few years ago. I used to cut myself and all that kind of stupid, crazy shit. So the idea of Blooddrunk is the idea of being addicted to spilling your own blood. Not just about cutting yourself though. Like I've broken bones in accidents, but at the same time, afterwards it feels almost intentional. But I'm done with that shit now."

Lobodomy
"There are a lot of reasons to be pissed off in this fucking world, and this song is about how easy it can be to get pissed off at shit that doesn't matter. I made the mistake of looking on an internet forum and reading what all these fucking internet tough-guys were saying about us. You know, the people who are tough on a computer, but they're fucking pussies because they'd never say that shit to your face. If someone came up to me and said, 'Dude, I think you fucking suck', then I'd have some respect for them having the balls to do that. This song is just a big 'fuck you' to pussies who talk shit but never directly to you. I never normally read our press, or what people say about us on the internet. But if you do it accidentally, you may as well write a song about it."

One Day You Will Cry
"I'm not a fucking poet, I'm a guitar player, so all my lyrics come from pretty much the same sort of stuff, you know? It's about how sometimes I just feel like the worst fucking person in the world as I've hurt so many fucking people. But in the end, I just don't give a fuck. I think a lot of people go through feelings like that, and they get hung up on it and it makes them feel bad. But there's nothing you can do about things you've done, so why worry about them? Just don't make the same mistake again."

Smile Pretty For The Devil
"This is another one about how you shouldn't worry too much about what's happened before, you should make sure you do better in the future. You've probably noticed that nearly all my songs are all about the same thing: I don't give a fuck!"

Tie My Rope
"Vocals for this band are just another instrument. But it's a good way to let out crap feelings, when you can yell and scream and stuff. But I'm not Bob Dylan, he had a lot of shit to say, and he said it really well. This song is just about almost vomiting out all your bad feelings in a big, shitty ball of puke."

Roundtrip 2 Hell And Back (Working Title)
"When you feel really shitty, if you let it get you down, it gets worse. You just have to pick yourself up again, no matter how bad things get. Things will always get better. Unless you end up in jail, haha! That's when you have to start giving a fuck, but apart from that, you don't need to worry about things being shit. You just have to concentrate on keeping on going."

Roadkill Morning
"It's about the worst fucking hangover you've ever had! This happens a lot in this band! It's pretty violent how bad you can feel when you're that hungover after a night of partying. I wouldn't want to hear this song if I was feeling like that! Metal doesn't do you any good if you've got a hangover."