New Album Ideas for Sym X for 2014

CantoX

Mar 10, 2006
Kuwait
www.myspace.com
t's one thing to write an epic song/name an album after an old classic poem or two, but what would be seriously creative is to write an epic song on today's modern epics.. like Teletubbies. I would easily purchase an album that had a 44+ minute song based on the Teletubbies. From their birth, to their girth, having a breakdown about what those things on their heads and maybe even a slow part describing how they live their lives and why do they dance in such a happy manner that brings smiles to my adorable cheeks. There is a lot of myth and epicness surrounding them and I would love to hear the story of the Teletubbies explored in a 44+ minute progressive metal song.

4yKLwbF.jpg

How about an even newer direction? Why not make a song based on the events of today. One fine example that I think would work very well in progressive, guitar driven, heavy metal is the story of Rosa Parks. Who can you think of who is more badass than her? She is the epitome of metal. The song can start off a bit slow where we explore how this wonderful lady was molded into the courageous individual she would become. Then we go into a blast beat of her life story and her struggles as a black women of that century. At the climax of the song, Russell could do a blood curdling scream akin to King of Terrors when the they tell badass Rosa Parks to get to the back of the bus. Imagine the electronically programmed tuba solo Michael Romeo could write for that song? He could even have a tuba battle a clarinet in an epic dueling solo battle. Just.. wow. I need to hear this 53 and a half minute masterpiece happen.

a0I1EKf.jpg

Are you suggesting an idea that even a 3 year old boy would realize it wont ever happen? Or are you asking us to make the claim that you are a bastard child?

global warming

Hm, I definitely could see that working.

"What have we done?
All of the lies
we've fallen
and unleashed hell
Skies of fire
scorching the earth
from shore to shore

BURN!!!

*guitar solo*

(repeat chorus)
"

Yeah, something to that effect. Feels like they already have a bunch of songs like that though...

I see you guys are already used to this kind of trolling

They should write about the lack of updates. So for example

No updates, Oooo its getting lateeee,
Not a single hint, about something new to come
All is left, is to pray for news,
Unleash the update, UNLEASH IT!!

*Guitar solo*

(Repeat Chorus)

:lol:

Maybe they need a new musical direction? I propose country. Who the hell doesn't want to listen to a country prog metal 66 min, 33 sec, 348 ms epic about drinking beer and driving a chevy truck?

Not even after a thousand pink cigarettes would I think to myself that a Symphony X song about teletubbies or about country is good. But I have nothing personal against you Cantox and hopefully vice versa

They need to make an upbeat, electronic song that people can dance to, with hand claps and cheerleader ladies jumpin' up and down with their cute mini skirts in an underground warehouse as the band performs the song along with those creepy old scoots watching the whole show from the corner holding their 3 year old grandchildren in their arms and smoking large brown cigars in their mouths

How about an ABBA covers album? The only thing ABBA's music needs is heavy metal git-fiddles to make it perfect.

jB23ZwO.jpg

The idea of a blast beat on Dancing Queen gives me a raging hard on. Or better yet, why not make all the guitar notes pinch harmonics?