New Album Ideas for Sym X for 2014

Abba would be an awesome idea for Symphony X. Or how about something even better? How about a rap song about the gang violence of today in New Jersey. It could start off a bit cheesy with the boom & beep drum style in the beginning and then evolve into a brilliant rapping done by Russell with female background vocals by some crazy chick named Nancy. They could perform the song in a public park with the green grass and the adorable trees surrounding them, with the crowd laying on the grass watching the whole show while having a nice picnic at the same time. God knows I'd give an arm and a leg to be there, it'd be awesome to see

Or maybe, how about a song about nature? Personally I really like the nature - birds, trees, mountains, bushes, rabbits, etc etc. They could start the song with the natural sounds of nature and then evolve it into a brilliant masterpiece with background vocals by some nerdy country girl named Mimi. That girl has been living in forests since she was born, so she must know a thing or two about it. The band could go and perform the song in a forest and invite people to come and watch it in the natural environment. They could even ride a boat on the nearby river there as they sing the song about nature with banjos and handmade saxophones and clarinets. After that, they could go on a small break and pick some berries from around the forest, and eat them together with the crowd. I know there could be a love story right there as well, with Russell falling in love with Mimi and then they'd decide to secretly move to the forest and live there for the rest of their lives because nature matters so much to them. I know this would mean we would never hear from them again but man, I guess we cannot stop their eternal love towards each other

You're reminding of that one rex dude who used to write epic original stories right here in the Sym X forums.

What happened to that guy?
I dont know who that is. I can assure I'm not him, but really man, we should let Russell and Mimi live in the forest together peacefully because they have a strong connection to nature. Just like you love doing what you do, let them do what they love to do.....I can live with it as long as they are happy with themselves

In terms of ideas for songs for Sym X, I'd say yours were good too. Teletubbies for example is something amazing, I bet Russelll and Mimi would bring a special satellite TV just to watch that all day in the forest

Or maybe, how about a song about nature? Personally I really like the nature - birds, trees, mountains, bushes, rabbits, etc etc. They could start the song with the natural sounds of nature and then evolve it into a brilliant masterpiece with background vocals by some nerdy country girl named Mimi. That girl has been living in forests since she was born, so she must know a thing or two about it. The band could go and perform the song in a forest and invite people to come and watch it in the natural environment. They could even ride a boat on the nearby river there as they sing the song about nature with banjos and handmade saxophones and clarinets. After that, they could go on a small break and pick some berries from around the forest, and eat them together with the crowd. I know there could be a love story right there as well, with Russell falling in love with Mimi and then they'd decide to secretly move to the forest and live there for the rest of their lives because nature matters so much to them. I know this would mean we would never hear from them again but man, I guess we cannot stop their eternal love towards each other

so like....a black metal album?

so like....a black metal album?
More like a Nature metal album....honestly, now that I think about it.....it could give birth to a new genre, Nature metal. Man, I'd be so happy to see that genre come to fruition

Also, how about Teletubbies metal, as well? It really seems like they deserve a separate genre, because their influence on metal is so wide. From their birth, to their girth, having a genre that is all about them would be a dream come true for me. I grew up on those 4 colored chicks, so it makes sense to create a genre dedicated to them. I think Symphony X could even become the first Teletubbies metal band. Wow. Just wow

Hi everyone, sorry for the unexpected bump. I just wanted to share this beautiful song idea with you

How about a love song? It could start off a bit slow with soft, melodic singing by Russell with a handmade acoustic guitar played in the background. It could be about a young woman named Martha who used to be in a relationship with Russell but left him at some point. Russell could even sing about how much he misses her and wants her back. Who knows, maybe Martha would even hear this song and go back to Russell and tell him how much she really loves him? Then they could have a nice picnic while singing that love song in the car on the way to the park there. They could take a small wooden box containing a few berries, a sandwich and 2 apples with a refreshing lemonade contained in a cute pink plastic bottle. They could even drink from the same bottle to show their love even more. After they arrived, they could hop around the nice park with a straw hat and a red rose in their mouths. They could even find some amateur cameraman to photograph them in the park. Drinking from the same bottle, eating from the same wooden box and even transferring the cherry from one mouth to another to show and also feel the undying love that exists between them. Wow. I think a love song like this would make both Russell and Martha very happy

So many good ideas in this thread. Personally I've always wanted to hear a prog metal adaption of the Eurozone crisis. Such an interesting and inspiring story that needs to be told.

Hey dudes, sorry for the very weird bump. I thought up of this great song idea and I just knew that I had to share it with the members of Symphony X because I know that they read these forums and if I held it in any longer I would start pissing my pants and shit all over the place uncontrollably.

How about tragic song about Romeo's dog?

It can start off with Michael Romeo crying in the park because of the loss of his chiwawa which he named Lil' X. You see, young Lil' X was casually listening to Adrenaline Mob on his 80's Sony stereo cassette deck when Romeo happened to walk in. As soon as he heard just a single 1/32nd note of a Adrenaline Mob song he started uncontrollable puking. "Dear Jesus," said Romeo after he stopped puking, about 10 minutes later, and with great rage in his loins, "what the fuck is this pathetic teenager lyric boring ass un-time signaturey radio pop metal bullshit?" Lil' X was flabbergasted by this response. "Michael," said Lil X', "don't you know this is the band that your lead singer and best buddy Russell Allen is in? He truly believes that this music is much more important than Symphony X's music and that's why you guys haven't toured together or are working on a new album for Symphony X." Romeo felt disgraced, similar to the feeling of when you get the hottest, most breahtakingly beautiful girl in your college class to come to your room at night for some happy fun time and when you finally undress her and insert your elephant trunk into her budding flower bed you cum instantly, completely ruining the entire night and prompting her to tell the whole university that you are a fast jizzer suck face, prompting you to commit suicide in a room of tears. "Russell has every right to relive his 12 year old days and write that type of music, even though it is against every fiber of my musical genius. My god Lil' X, there isn't even any electronically programmed orchestra instruments for damnit!" Lil X' felt a feeling similar to a bowel movement after eating 16 chalupas from Taco Bell. "Michael, you will not sully the name of Sir Russell Allen! He is a sexy beast of a singer whom which I've humped the side of his legs too many times to let you speak badly about!" said Lil X' in a furious tone. "And guess what, Adrenaline Mob's first album alone sold more than all Symphony X albums combined!!!"

Michael could not believe Lil X' just said that. It twisted his nut suck in such a way that if he didn't untwist it just then, a vein would break off and blood + cum would squirting everywhere, which Romeo would then have to lick up. He lunged at Lil' X and started strangling his furry neck. Lil X' tried to fight back, but obviously because he's a toy sized dog he couldn't do shit. Romeo smothered his ass to death, but in Lil X's dying breath he muttered, "..the mob rules."

Just then, Russell Allen walked in with a boner. When Michael looked at Allen, their eyes locked for a straight 7 seconds. Romeo got up, noticed Allen's boner, and being extremely horny from smothering his dog, started to kiss Allen furiously. Michael Romeo and Russell Allen were making out. To tell the truth, Allen liked it at the time because his mind was still in the 12 year old sexually confused state from writing new Adrenaline Mob lyrics just before entering the room, but he quickly snapped out of it. After only 30 straight minutes of making out french style he stopped Romeo, "Dude, what are you DOING?!" he said in a throaty tone, similar to how Phil Anselmo from Pantera sings the song Suicide Note II. Romeo had tears in his eyes when he looked at Allen for a second or two, then he ran out of the room, out of his house and all the way to the park. Oh, he stopped by the candy store and bought some mint drops before he got to the park. At the park, he ate 87 mint drops and cried his heart out. No, not because Allen stopped the making out, but because he just strangled his dog, Lil X'. He remembered when he picked him up from the pound, all dirty and sweaty and just having sex with 14 dogs, but Lil X' was clean, beautiful and still a virgin. Romeo got strangely aroused at this though, jerked the chicken at the park, then fell asleep in a pool of his own man juices.

RIP Lil X'. November 15 to December 15 2013
FZqOt65.jpg

Hey dudes, sorry for the very weird bump. I thought up of this great song idea and I just knew that I had to share it with the members of Symphony X because I know that they read these forums and if I held it in any longer I would start pissing my pants and shit all over the place uncontrollably.

How about tragic song about Romeo's dog?

It can start off with Michael Romeo crying in the park because of the loss of his chiwawa which he named Lil' X. You see, young Lil' X was casually listening to Adrenaline Mob on his 80's Sony stereo cassette deck when Romeo happened to walk in. As soon as he heard just a single 1/32nd note of a Adrenaline Mob song he started uncontrollable puking. "Dear Jesus," said Romeo after he stopped puking, about 10 minutes later, and with great rage in his loins, "what the fuck is this pathetic teenager lyric boring ass un-time signaturey radio pop metal bullshit?" Lil' X was flabbergasted by this response. "Michael," said Lil X', "don't you know this is the band that your lead singer and best buddy Russell Allen is in? He truly believes that this music is much more important than Symphony X's music and that's why you guys haven't toured together or are working on a new album for Symphony X." Romeo felt disgraced, similar to the feeling of when you get the hottest, most breahtakingly beautiful girl in your college class to come to your room at night for some happy fun time and when you finally undress her and insert your elephant trunk into her budding flower bed you cum instantly, completely ruining the entire night and prompting her to tell the whole university that you are a fast jizzer suck face, prompting you to commit suicide in a room of tears. "Russell has every right to relive his 12 year old days and write that type of music, even though it is against every fiber of my musical genius. My god Lil' X, there isn't even any electronically programmed orchestra instruments for damnit!" Lil X' felt a feeling similar to a bowel movement after eating 16 chalupas from Taco Bell. "Michael, you will not sully the name of Sir Russell Allen! He is a sexy beast of a singer whom which I've humped the side of his legs too many times to let you speak badly about!" said Lil X' in a furious tone. "And guess what, Adrenaline Mob's first album alone sold more than all Symphony X albums combined!!!"

Michael could not believe Lil X' just said that. It twisted his nut suck in such a way that if he didn't untwist it just then, a vein would break off and blood + cum would squirting everywhere, which Romeo would then have to lick up. He lunged at Lil' X and started strangling his furry neck. Lil X' tried to fight back, but obviously because he's a toy sized dog he couldn't do shit. Romeo smothered his ass to death, but in Lil X's dying breath he muttered, "..the mob rules."

Just then, Russell Allen walked in with a boner. When Michael looked at Allen, their eyes locked for a straight 7 seconds. Romeo got up, noticed Allen's boner, and being extremely horny from smothering his dog, started to kiss Allen furiously. Michael Romeo and Russell Allen were making out. To tell the truth, Allen liked it at the time because his mind was still in the 12 year old sexually confused state from writing new Adrenaline Mob lyrics just before entering the room, but he quickly snapped out of it. After only 30 straight minutes of making out french style he stopped Romeo, "Dude, what are you DOING?!" he said in a throaty tone, similar to how Phil Anselmo from Pantera sings the song Suicide Note II. Romeo had tears in his eyes when he looked at Allen for a second or two, then he ran out of the room, out of his house and all the way to the park. Oh, he stopped by the candy store and bought some mint drops before he got to the park. At the park, he ate 87 mint drops and cried his heart out. No, not because Allen stopped the making out, but because he just strangled his dog, Lil X'. He remembered when he picked him up from the pound, all dirty and sweaty and just having sex with 14 dogs, but Lil X' was clean, beautiful and still a virgin. Romeo got strangely aroused at this though, jerked the chicken at the park, then fell asleep in a pool of his own man juices.

RIP Lil X'. November 15 to December 15 2013
FZqOt65.jpg

The begining was funny, then it took a dark turn and i stopped liking it.... :confused:

So many good ideas in this thread. Personally I've always wanted to hear a prog metal adaption of the Eurozone crisis. Such an interesting and inspiring story that needs to be told.

Enter: Eurozone members
ALL: We hate Germany! Why they so successful?
UK: Uh, we're successful too, and we're thinking about leaving you guys to your austerity.
SCOTLAND: Lulz.
ALL: <Clamorous racket and arguing>
UKRAINE: Hey, can we join your club? Please? Thanks for listening to my mix tape. You did listen to it. Right?

"Dude, what are you DOING?!" he said in a throaty tone, similar to how Phil Anselmo from Pantera sings the song Suicide Note II.

:dopey:

We should commission lots of SX gay sex stories, IMO.