NEW ALBUM Q42 017/Q1 2018

RRF was released in March.

Anyway, have you guys seen the casual fans reacting to the "rock'n'roll" comments? They're seriously worried that the new album will sound like Guns 'n' Roses or something :D

"Technical riffing" and yet another comparison to FTR on new albums (which has only ever had a slightest albeit vague sense with Halo of Blood).

Henkka doesn't know why the album won't be released until March. Let's just keep guessing then.

Luckily I'm focused on black metal and stuff these days...

Last edited:
No, Henkka says that he doesn't really see why Alexi compared it to FTR, and that's a pretty interesting comment.

I was also shocked that Henkka didn't seem to know why it's been pushed so late. But from what I gathered, the album is completed. Which means lyrics, vocals and all. Probably even the artwork and the song titles.

But they are so silent about it... He only mentionned it because the interviewer asked... Can't they at least give us a hint about anything? Just to help us wait and stay excited about this album...?

Well if it drops in March, expect the first single sometime in 2019.

Originally it was supposed to be out this "late summer." Now it's "early spring." I hope metal isn't going all pop and releasing one single per month, as album format isn't making money anymore. For me it's real album old-school style or nothing, not playing around. But I can't change the winds and luckily black metal doesn't sell out...

Last edited:
Looks like it. In an attic, coincidentally. Although wasn't Sixpounder video on an attic as well?

There's been some wildfires in Finland lately, I think they should go to one of those locations to film a video in open air in a burned forest...

It must not be a very happy song if it's made in an attic, it has to be a gloomy or heavy one.

b201fa8182.jpg

d8f7c4f1d6.jpg

First single out next week's Sunday, 9/9. They will play it live (for 100 people) and film it for a video of the track. Pretty sure they'll release the actual song online, otherwise it's gonna pop up with bad quality recordings.

Well, it's nice, but I'd really like hearing a full album old-school style, instead of hearing the best songs before the release. Honestly, I wish they'd contain it until the end. Then again it doesn't matter, cos if the songs are epic they never get old.

Last edited:
Reactions: COB-666
First single out next week's Sunday, 9/9. They will play it live (for 100 people) and film it for a video of the track. Pretty sure they'll release the actual song online, otherwise it's gonna pop up with bad quality recordings.

Well, it's nice, but I'd really like hearing a full album old-school style, instead of hearing the best songs before the release. Honestly, I wish they'd contain it until the end. Then again it doesn't matter, cos if the songs are epic they never get old.

That's for sure? I did not find anything about it ....
If it's true, will it be possible to post tracklist and album cover next week?

Last edited:
First single out next week's Sunday, September 9th. They will play it live (for 100 people) and film it for a video of the track. Pretty sure they'll release the actual song online, otherwise it's gonna pop up with bad quality recordings.
Dude. What the fuck? How can you say something like that without giving us the source?! XD
Like, seriously, I'm in a mix of extreme excitement and fear that this might be a joke of some sort. Where did you read this? How do you know?

Reactions: COB-666
Alexi said it on a video. But I'm thinking, since it's only for hundred first announced people in a restaurant, maybe they can't even bring recording device in, so only they will hear it, and it won't be released for a long time... this is after all way too early for a single, as the album release is over half a year away. I really dislike Helsinki, so I'll wait.

Alexi said it on a video. But I'm thinking, since it's only for hundred first announced people in a restaurant, maybe they can't even bring recording device in, so only they will hear it, and it won't be released for a long time... this is after all way too early for a single, as the album release is over half a year away. I really dislike Helsinki, so I'll wait.

I call bullshit. What video?

If you just made that up then there is something wrong with you

The video has been up on their facebook page since thursday i think so it's legit! Also hi, a new member here, I just signed up for this forum although I've been coming here for a long time.