NEW ALBUM Q42 017/Q1 2018

By "spoiling" I meant not talking about the events of the video or quoting lyrics. But yeah I'll try to tell you guys something. My music taste isn't that much metal nowadays (my username is a Frank Iero song) but I sure can appreciate good metal. But if I think it's fuckin awesome it doesn't mean Joonas is going to be satisfied lmao

Btw after filming the Turmion Kätilöt video ot took maybe a month before the song was released so maybe we'll get the music video soon?

I'm not allowed to tell the exact location, but Alexi said in the info video about this that it will be in a bar (it's surprisingly not The Riff I have never visited this bar) which is why the event is 18+ only.

Last edited:
73afe46037.jpg

Riight so could someone PM me the lyrics and the song name? I have no interest in spreading that info, but I kinda deserve to know. Also please pay attention to the duration of the song, the speed, the sound, the song structure, the atmosphere, the musical style, etc, and give it a grade from 0-10.

Riight so could someone PM me the lyrics and the song name? I have no interest in spreading that info, but I kinda deserve to know. Also please pay attention to the duration of the song, the speed, the sound, the song structure, the atmosphere, the musical style, etc, and give it a grade from 0-10.
Oh my god dude :D No. If you deserved to know, you would be going. The way you act on this forum like COB owes you something is annoying as fuck :D You're a grown man, you can wait for a fuckin song.

I'm not going to write a fuckin essay about it, I'm just going to tell you whether I liked it or not.

Last edited:
Oh my god dude :D No. If you deserved to know, you would be going. The way you act on this forum like COB owes you something is annoying as fuck :D You're a grown man, you can wait for a fuckin song.

I'm not going to write a fuckin essay about it, I'm just going to tell you whether I liked it or not.

+1 ☝

Reactions: tragician

I don't mean to be pushy, but it'd be nice to know a bit more than just if you liked it or not. I don't mean an "essay" on the strong structure, the lyrics, etc. But it'd be really cool if you could at least explain why you liked/disliked.

Please?

I don't mean to be pushy, but it'd be nice to know a bit more than just if you liked it or not. I don't mean an "essay" on the strong structure, the lyrics, etc. But it'd be really cool if you could at least explain why you liked/disliked.
Well what would anyone do with the info if I came here to just say "5/5" :D
I already said earlier that I'm going to tell you what I thought, why I liked/didn't like. But I'm not gonna be giving a grade or pretty much write tabs for it. The tone of Joonas's post was just annoying. Of course I'd be happy to talk about the song!

I'm going to arrive to Helsinki in about an hour, I'm excited as fuck!

Damn it, I was hoping for the tabs! *joke*

If you're writing to us right now, I supposed you're not there yet. Will it happen this afternoon? This evening? I thought they would need a whole day for the shooting but maybe it's much faster than that. You said you were on a music video set already, how long did the shooting take that time?

I have been on two music videos. Both times it took a g e s. On the Dance Panique video it took about 10 hours, it was all bar scenes. So I'm assuming they have something else in store too because they can't really shoot a video in a couple hours. It's gonna happen this evening and then I have a 3,5 hours drive home and gotta go to work lol

Yeah, I imagine it would take a long time, that's why I was surprised you're not there yet. Either they plan to make it something really simple, either they have other stuff planned for the video.

Well, it's a nice idea that the first time we hear it it's gonna be a "live video", as if experiencing it live first time (like I did when they released Trashed). I just hope the video doesn't have any clips of the audience front row, if you know what I mean...

I don't know what you mean, please explain =)

Also, they just posted 2 short videos on their instagram. One with a song I don't know. So maybe it could be part of the new song?