NEW ALBUM Q42 017/Q1 2018

Aaand... IDontKnowWhatAreYouTalkingAbout guys, because I don't listen to this sneak-peeks anymore. You just hear a good melody in that little snippet, which is awesome and you will get super excited, later when the whole album will come out, everyone will act like: :cry::cry: since the whole songs could be just regular modern-Bodom ones and you will feel tricked (because you have been Hexed by those trailers:rofl::p). Like, when I was hyped by the video of Janne&Alexi jamming in the studio back in the HOB days. That piece of (yet-unknown) Transference with the loud keyboards was sooo awesome and when the song came out, I was like 'Oh...okay, so that's it', it wasn't bad, just I expected something more...
Hope, I'm not right. :)
Anyway, here it is:

By the way, may I suggest to refer
IDontKnowWhatToWrite as IDKWTW, because it seems no-one could decide it yet :D (Keep in mind that it's not a Bodom song acronym ;) )

Aaand... IDontKnowWhatAreYouTalkingAbout guys, because I don't listen to this sneak-peeks anymore. You just hear a good melody in that little snippet, which is awesome and you will get super excited, later when the whole album will come out, everyone will act like: :cry::cry: since the whole songs could be just regular modern-Bodom ones and you will feel tricked (because you have been Hexed by those trailers:rofl::p). Like, when I was hyped by the video of Janne&Alexi jamming in the studio back in the HOB days. That piece of (yet-unknown) Transference with the loud keyboards was sooo awesome and when the song came out, I was like 'Oh...okay, so that's it', it wasn't bad, just I expected something more...
Anyway, here it is:

IDontKnowWhatToWrite as IDKWTW, because it seems no-one could decide it yet :D (Keep in mind that it's not a Bodom song acronym ;) )

IIRC I've called him IDon't a few times :D Could just call him Joker which was his old user name?

Anyway, here it is:

...but this time, all their snippets are intros. Unless it is by pure luck, they seem very honest about it.

Deezer seems to show the release date for "Platitudes and Barren Words" to be 1st of March.

Another review:
https://metalitalia.com/articolo/children-of-bodom-il-nuovo-hexed-traccia-per-traccia/

Knuckleduster google translate:
" Un riff massiccio e tastiere, queste sì in stile “Follow The Reaper”, lanciano l’ultima traccia, spinta a scatti da ritmiche stoppate e impreziosita da un lungo assolo con la consueta alternanza chitarra / tastiera che occupa praticamente 1/3 del pezzo.

A massive riff and keyboards, these so "Follow the Reaper" style, launch the last track, pushed by rhythmic shots blocked and embellished by a long solo with the usual guitar / keyboard alternation that occupies almost 1/3 of the piece. "

Last edited:
^Yeah, every time they try to hype up fans by comparing certain pieces to Follow the Reaper. This doesn't say how they add 2 minutes to the song. It's probably some soloing and stuff over the riffs. It could be best to just do a remake of the song and not add 2 minutes. I hope it's just a remake, but the song duration on google says otherwise.

So... Say Never Look Back in a moment?

They gotta do something miraculous with the remaining songs or my album will top Hexed with ease.

I will release them track by track. Just need to finish one intro. I get the logo art in a few days. Then I just need to learn to use Audacity and then I put them on youtube. I really can't wait.

Judging off of the song titles alone I was expecting this track to be the weakest but I am pleasantly surprised with how different it sounds, I like it. (Will have to see the rest of the song when it comes out). So far, going off of the samples, I would say Relapse is the weakest (but maybe it has some good sections in the full song).

Well I still think that This Road is the weakest song on the Album so far. but since the Hexed TBT it got weaker, but I will judge after I heard every song completly.

Who ever said that Platitudes is released on March 1st, I hope you're right probaby the song I'm the most hyped for