New album update

Jay Ruston just tweeted that he's going to be in the studio on Monday with Joey Belladonna laying down vocals.

If any of you guys are on Twitter, suggest following JR for frequent updates / pics / progress from the studio. Well worth it!!!

@Timmy just liked you taking that fuckwit to task on Blabbermouth regarding him not liking the 20 second videos. Top work mate :)

@Timmy just liked you taking that fuckwit to task on Blabbermouth regarding him not liking the 20 second videos. Top work mate :)

Haha, cheers, funny part was that he gave me shit about my reading comprehension, but his original post had about 3 spelling mistakes which he then went back and edited!!!!! I'm not usually one to give a shit about things like that, but if you're going to be a fuckwit about it.......!!!!!! :D

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/an...ing-song-to-upcoming-game-of-thrones-mixtape/

On whether the new ANTHRAX album is already finished:

Scott: "No, it's not even close to being finished. We're just tracking the record right now. We have… Some drums are done and some guitars [are] done. They're working on bass guitar right now and leads. But we haven't even started vocals yet. And this is only on the first batch of songs. We have a whole second batch of songs that we're gonna start working on when the first batch is done. So we still have kind of a long ways to go."

fuck

Haha, cheers, funny part was that he gave me shit about my reading comprehension, but his original post had about 3 spelling mistakes which he then went back and edited!!!!! I'm not usually one to give a shit about things like that, but if you're going to be a fuckwit about it.......!!!!!! :D

That just shows you the sad state of internet debating these days...

Reading comprehension
Where did I say that
Point where I said that
Personal insult
Changing subject

It's just lazy.