New batch of Mokafix pedal sims - F'n AWESOME!

Ok, seems like someone was faster than me on this link ;)

I don't think there is much room left between the real screamer and cream tube, but I guess it's be worth trying all available models.
Though if you do not own the real thing to A/B test directly, it might be very hard to tell wether one model is closer than another one.

that's not the point. the point is, is the free one close enough, so that there's no need to buy another plug.
@scott: no you're not right, cause the bbe screamer is NO new TSS, since those are two different companies.

I didn't say TSS wasn't from BTE. I just said that in the new BBE plugin suite there is a "tubescreamer" that sounds really good to me. I like it over TSS. Thats it. And now I tried the mokafix cream tube and I like it too.

Its no a great difference between Cream tube and the BBE one. But I like them a little more than TSS.

Does anyone tried the Cream Tube and the BBE ? Wich one do you like most ?

:)

TSS and Mokafix come very close to each other,while BBE Green screamer's got different tone,
BBE doesn't have much clean signal blended in... i guess it's loosely based on TS,,,,so,probably Mokafix is the closest
to the real thing.

I didn't say TSS wasn't from BTE. I just said that in the new BBE plugin suite there is a "tubescreamer" that sounds really good to me. I like it over TSS. Thats it. And now I tried the mokafix cream tube and I like it too.

Its no a great difference between Cream tube and the BBE one. But I like them a little more than TSS.

Does anyone tried the Cream Tube and the BBE ? Wich one do you like most ?

:)
:lol:, I'm slowly getting your point, let's just say BBE and BTE sound quite the same, so it's easy to mix them up.
I prefer the cream tube over the TSS and the BBE version, because it has more gain. with gain all the way down and level all the way up the cream tube distortes already, while the other ones don't - just like the real 808

Hello guys.

This will be my first post so I'm not sure it's in the right place but here goes anyway.

I've just got a couple of these VST pedals from Mokafix and I was wondering, where and how do I use them exactly? Do I put them before an amp VST, after an amp VST, with speaker emu, without, the list goes on. I've heard the samples and to be honest, mine sound nothing like these. I'm not a newbie to music, just to the world of amps sims and pedal sims etc.

I'll be grateful for any help at all.

Thanks in advance.

Hello guys.

This will be my first post so I'm not sure it's in the right place but here goes anyway.

I've just got a couple of these VST pedals from Mokafix and I was wondering, where and how do I use them exactly? Do I put them before an amp VST, after an amp VST, with speaker emu, without, the list goes on. I've heard the samples and to be honest, mine sound nothing like these. I'm not a newbie to music, just to the world of amps sims and pedal sims etc.

I'll be grateful for any help at all.

Thanks in advance.

Pedal ---> amp---->cabinet

I have checked the fuzzes and I must say they rule!!
Congrats mokafix! Great Job!

Thanks guys ;)

An update to this thread with the "Mojo Cream".

mojocream.jpg

I let you guess what it is based on.
The sound when clean is at 0% is very TS like, but different enough from the TS808 creamtube was based on to make it worth a plugin (the TS9 I tested was too close to the original, so i never released the plugin).
The "clean" knob gives you access to another range of tones. You can try it by donwloading Cream Tube demo, since they are one product.
There is no mention of it on the product page yet but it's definitely there ;)

There are new things at work.
A BDDI that is pretty much achieved already, a "meat muffin" that still needs fine tuning (if anyone has has the real thing, feel free to contact me), a "dragon" wah and a more "classic" wah with funny stereo modes, and some other plugins that I prefer not to annouce yet...

meatmuffin.jpg

bddi.jpg

speaking of things on the wishlist to model. I really want a hm-2 done in this manner for playing some old school swedish death metal

The model in Amplitube Metal is not bad. Have you tried it?

Regardless, I could help with that plugin. I have two different HM-2 pedals and a Little Labs Redeye for reamping!