New batch of Mokafix pedal sims - F'n AWESOME!

Hi Guys, the new stuff demos are available !
I hope the BDDI model satisfies your needs ;)
Thanks to Narcossintese for his help on that one.

the demo files :
BassRider.rar
Meat-Muffin.rar
Tiger-Wah.rar
Mwah-Ha-Wah.rar
Nu-Tron.rar

And the UIs :
noamp.jpg

tigerwah.jpg

meatmuffin.jpg

nutron.jpg

mwahhawah.jpg

Great job man, realy curios about the Bass Driver tone, i am waiting a long time for a plug version...
Congratulation Mokafix Audio.
PS I realy love the Cream Tube, i think it is better than the TSS version...

Thanks for the comments :)
Glad you like them. Meat Muffin and Bassrider are among the longest circuits I had the chance to work on. Makes them tricky to study, but it's very intereting to see the design choices made in there.

Yes, on all "download" pages it is written "for PC" I think.
I'll write it on main pages.

No OSX planned yet, sorry.

The plugins should be released before friday.

Well, from what I understand, the Metal Muff contains the ENTIRE Digitech Grunge circuit. Bunch of other shit all around it, but the Grunge circuit is in there. I find that interesting.

EDIT: Here's an uber quick improv clip of the Meat Muffin (demo) run straight into LeCab with a combination of Alu's Framus 4x12 impulse and Guitarhack's BBAC impulse: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8290798/meat muffin.mp3

Hey, thanks for the demo !
glad you like it ;)
You seem right, the metal muff seem to embed a that "grunge" pedal with some components values changes and adds the mid EQ and top boost to it.
Not a straight recyling though (as I've noticed in some wah pedals), but definitely very inspired by it.
The mid EQ and top boost alone add so much to it though that it makes it a definitely orginal pedal it seems.
(BTW, I have removed the temporary links, so now you can download them directly on mokafix.com)

No problem. I find it interesting that the Metal Muff contains the Digitech circuit, yet sounds worlds different. Although I can dig the Grunge in some situations.