New Bloodbath shirt: IESOUS shirt design

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
Our latest over the top shirt design is not for the weak. Original artwork by Alex Norman features a detailed drawing of Jesus with a crown of thorns and white eyes, bleeding crosses in the background on both sides, and his hair engulfing skulls and the Bloodbath logo. The back features a cross dripping in blood with the lyrics: "Eeso Yeshua Iesous Die by Our Rage". The design was also printed using a technique which results in the ink becoming one with the fabric, creating a soft vintage look and feel. Not a shirt to miss, grab one now! Note -- this item will begin shipping the week of December 15th.

iesous.png

Glad to see you're still using the good printing technique, hope everything will be this way from now on. Killing me though with all the new stuff, I want one, but can't pay right now. :(

I will order one. I like the New Artwork Design. It looks so amazing. Maybe with the Mock The Cross Shirt!

"The back features a cross dripping in blood with the lyrics: 'Eeso Yeshua Iesous Die by Our Rage'."

How deliciously br000tal!!! :Smokedev: