new CD's!!!! anyone else???

I finally got the new Avantasia disc - I am enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. Really good melodic metal/rock.

Nomans Land - Hammerfrost - HOLY CRAP!! This is an awesome disc. Can't wait to see them in November.

Thrudvangar - Zwischen Asgard Und Midgard - I've listened to it a few times and it's not bad. I have a feeling a few more listens and I will really enjoy this disc.

Eluvutie - Slania - This isn't too bad. They defintely more metaly than folky on this disc. But not bad - I like their older stuff more.

Thrashing Like a Maniac - 16 song compilation from Earache with all thrash bands like Evile, Warmachine, Dekapitator, and Municipal Waste. Got it from Deepdiscout for nine bucks.

The Avantasia is great. I didnt expect much and thought it was just OK on first listen but it has really grown on me. I listen to it all the time now.

Nomans Land are incredible. I really want to see these guys. All three disc are great.

Thrudvangar is good as well. Not much diversity in thier music but I think live they will be incredible.

Eluvietie's new one was good. Not as folky. I liked the last one better.

Stopped at Best Buy after work to buy a new router and picked up the following:

Avantasia - The scarecrow
Rodrigo y Gabriela - Rodrigo y Gabriela

I was surprised that they even had these 2 cds, their cd selection has always sucked.

picked up.....

Morrigan - "Beaocult" - nice pagan black metal!!!

Pagan Reign EP - nice Russian folk metal

Trollech - "Skryth v Mlze" - heard this last night and picked it up today. pretty good black metal

Norther - "N" - havent heard these guys in years. Kinda got tired of that sound but I will give them another chance.

Metal Message Vol 2 - compilation of pagan / folk /black metal.

Picked up a few CD's at a local used CD shop:

Immortal - Damned in Black
Goatwhore - A Haunting Curse
Thyrfing - Thyrfing
Human Fortress - Lord of Earth and Heavens Heir

I like going into this place and enjoying seeing some of their prices on CD's. For example, they had Forbidden - Twisted Into Form (the reissue, not the original version) for 37.99! The best one was Galloglass - Heavenseeker for 74.99!!!!!

Picked up a few CD's at a local used CD shop:

Immortal - Damned in Black
Goatwhore - A Haunting Curse
Thyrfing - Thyrfing
Human Fortress - Lord of Earth and Heavens Heir

I like going into this place and enjoying seeing some of their prices on CD's. For example, they had Forbidden - Twisted Into Form (the reissue, not the original version) for 37.99! The best one was Galloglass - Heavenseeker for 74.99!!!!!

Human Fortress are an amazing band. Very very underrated. Thier new disc is due out next month.

I got my package from Germany......

Menosgada - "Mittsommer" demo - great viking stuff

Svidgar - "Carry Us To War" demo - someone needs to sign these guys.
Incredible stuff. Raw to clean vocals, very upbeat folky stuff.

Tengwar - "The Pilgrims March" demo - Great power folk metal, I see big
things in store for them if they could get a full length going.

Gernotshagen - "Mare Aus Waldernen Hallen" - just getting ready for
Heathen Crusade!!!!

Leprechaun - "The Ultimate Dance" Demo - Damnagoras (Elvenking) side
project. Basically it is the same as Elvenking.

Equilibrium - "Turis Fratyr" more viking / folk

Svartby - "Kom I Min Kittel" - great Finntroll / Korpiklanni worship

Heidevolk - "De Stridlust is Geboren" - my reason for doing this whole
order. Great folk metal.

Pagan Battle Tunes Vol#1 - comp of folk / pagan bands.

I will be busy with this for a few days....still have stuff coming from CdInzane,
Russia, and Undgerground Symphony too.

I ordered from Trollzorn, it is a label and distro from Germany. It took less than a week and a half. All you need is paypal and you are all set. Just go to the Trollzorn Record label site and go to thier mailorder section. They have tons of great stuff. All that stuff just ended up costing $150 too which isnt bad. I will definetly order from them again and again and again. IT is all done in euro's but they let you know what it cost in US currency. The Leprachaun is under the demo section.

2-3 weeks or so, grabbed alot of albums :O
Trimonium - Son of a Blizzard
Forefather - Deep into Time / The Fighting Man
ABSU - The Third Storm of Cyrahthaul
Assassin - The Upcoming Terror
Artillery - By Inheritance
Exciter -Kill after Kill
Death Angel - Frolic through the Park
Draugr - Nocturnal pagan Supremecy
Grendel - Beowulf
Vrani Volosa - Where the Heart Burns
Slough Feg - Hardworlder