new CD's!!!! anyone else???

Manilla Road - Voyager

A bit of a disappointment.
It seems like they tried to make an album of ALL epic songs, which in the end turned into a lot of slow songs.

Maybe this will grow on me, but didn't grab me as I had hoped it would.

20 bucks is more than what I want to spend...alot on a CD....dont know the link to impulse, you got it Jason? Or have the cd and wanna sell me :D

got my Underground Symphony stuff today....I have waaayyyy to many CD's to listen to now. Never thought I could ever say that.

Skiltron - "The Clans Have United"

Pandaemonium - "...and the Runes Begin To Pray"

Pandaemonium - "Return to Reality"

Got a couple more from Sentinel Steel:

Pagan Altar - Lords of Hypocrisy
Pagan Altar - Mythical and Magical

Both are amazing, and leaps and bounds over their debut from many years prior (Though that one wasn't exactly shabby either).

For those unfamiliar, PA play a good mix of cult traditional and doom, with NWOBHM-like production.

I think these guys would have been huge had they remained active since inception.

Got a couple more from Sentinel Steel:

Pagan Altar - Lords of Hypocrisy
Pagan Altar - Mythical and Magical

Both are amazing, and leaps and bounds over their debut from many years prior (Though that one wasn't exactly shabby either).

For those unfamiliar, PA play a good mix of cult traditional and doom, with NWOBHM-like production.

I think these guys would have been huge had they remained active since inception.

nothing is worse than a band ahead of its time. There are so many bands that could have been huge but were around at the wrong time or broke up too soon.

nothing is worse than a band ahead of its time. There are so many bands that could have been huge but were around at the wrong time or broke up too soon.

Yep!!! The list of bands who broke up too soon would be in the thousands (literally).

There are hundreds of great 80's NWOBHM bands who only released a 7" single who showed tons of potential.

Anyone familiar with the band HELL???
Their song "Save Us From Those Who Would Save Us" could have easily been a major 80's heavy metal anthem if they were more well know.

There are hundreds of great 80's NWOBHM bands who only released a 7" single who showed tons of potential.

Angelwitch and White Spirit. Those are 2 bands that I would of liked to hear more of. Although Angelwitch did have 3 albums but the second 2 lacked in comparison to their debut.

Angelwitch and White Spirit. Those are 2 bands that I would of liked to hear more of. Although Angelwitch did have 3 albums but the second 2 lacked in comparison to their debut.

I think Angel Witch were around LONG enough.
AMAZING debut LP. They could never match it..

Even worse was when they resurfaced later with Tom Hunting on drums and attempted three demos worth of thrash....